Quality Inn At The Mall
$77
$90
$86
$95
All reviewsroom was cleanparking lotbetter than averagewithin walking distancewafflesvery nice place to stayrecommend this hotel to anyonewould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlyfront desk staffafter a long daycerealsoapinternetcleanlinessinterstatepets
Reviewed July 6, 2012

At first glance the room looks clean.. Its 630 am and I haven't really slept all night.. I swear I feel bugs on me and keep waking up... Around 230 am I was googling to see what bedbugs looked like and shining the flashlight on my iPhone behind the bed to find dead bugs and stale fruity colored Cheerios that I know didn't come from my stay... Gross! I have the light on now and am waiting for my family to wake up so we can leave!!

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank Oceanfire311
Management response:Responded July 7, 2012

Let me be the first to apologize for the issues that you had during you stay with us and thank you for bringing this to my attention. Please know that I will be looking into the issues immediately. We work hard to ensure all our guests have a pleasant stay and we're sorry that we were unable to provide this for you. We would like the chance to make your next stay a wonderful one.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Our son's baseball team was in Valdosta for a tournament, so the entire team stayed here, along with several other teams in the tournament. It was exactly what we needed for the weekend. It's not brand new, so it's structured and designed like hotels were 15 years ago. Again with anything not brand new, there's a few dents and scratches here and there, but nothing beyond normal wear and tear. The breakfast was enough for what we all needed. There was a waffle maker, this was the only "hot" option. It was your basic continental. The staff was very accomodating, and helpful with questions about local resturants and what not. Since we were there to play baseball and not swim, we didn't have a chance to use the pool, but it looked very inviting all the same! We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Reserved this room for one night, hotel is old, but room was clean. Bed had a metal tap jutting out that I caught my leg on - bad bruise - told the young lady at reception in the morning - she did not seem to care! Forget breakfast - its a joke - at lease you can get a coffee and juice - no fruit and stale pastries. Would probably stay again but go to McDonalds for breakfast!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank dgom
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Everyone was incredibly friendly. The room was clean and the bed was very soft. The TV has a ridiculous number of channels available. There is a free continental breakfast, which isn't bad. They have boiled eggs, cereal, pastries, bananas, fruit juices, coffee, and my favorite - a waffle maker. Overrall, the food wasn't bad, for being free. Try the apple papaya peach juice, if you get a chance.

Room Tip: The higher the room number, the furthest from the pool and the office the room will be
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mandi_T79
Reviewed March 17, 2012

This hotel is very tired and dreary. The rooms are dark and a little noisy. The TV did not work in the first room and the clock radio did not work in the second room. The beds were uncomfortable and the sheets did not stay tucked in. The breakfast was OK. The best feature of this hotel is its close proximity to the mall. It is right on the parking lot! The staff were helpful.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family