All reviews bar attached wild adventures continental breakfast signs of wear and tear hotel is in a great location welcome center choose this hotel rooms are nice exercise room musty smell comfortable bed spring break nice stay staff was friendly off the highway tenn stop
Selected filters
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Beware Check they have clean NON SMOKING rooms. Check in was efficient and we drove round to our room, we carried our cases up the stairs. Opened the door to our room and the smell of cigarette smoke was overpowering as we had booked a non-smoking room I rang to get another room. At check in my wife was told the only other available room was a handicap room, so she took it. Also she was told that they only had 2 smoking rooms, The second room smelt unpleasant, mouldy or worse, but we stayed. The bathroom had a wet room type shower and was also unpleasant. We both woke the next morning feeling unwell. Breakfast was OK,. with a very pleasant lady in charge. The hotel appeared to be less than half occupied, so I presume the handicap room was the only one made up? I wish we had left and found another hotel. If a room has been contaminated surely it needs to be thoroughly aired and deep cleaned. The location is convenient next to the interstate and there is a restaurant co-located. Although we chose to eat in Valdosta.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2018

We have stayed here in the past, and each experience was different. I heard that some people who had rooms on the first floor experienced a musty smell, but I imagine that may be residual from the hurricane that came through just a week before. We had a second floor room, this time we had a/c that got as cold as we wanted and the fan remained on constantly, this made this very comfortable and drowned out the highway noise. Staff was friendly, beds were comfy, cleanliness okay, still signs of wear and tear from years of use, but I would say a very excellent stay for the very small rate of 56 bucks a night. TV worked great, but it was hard to find a place to charge cell phones as there are not very many outlets in the room. Pool area still looks very nice, although I did not use it this time. Having the steakhouse and bar attached to the property makes it very convenient to get cocktails or meals.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Checked in and drove round to our room, we dragged our cases up the stairs. Opened the door and the smell of mould and cigarettes hit us, I have asthma, so went back to check in and was told the only other room was a handicap room, so we took it. The room smelt mouldy, but we stayed. It was large, good size t.v. The bathroom was cramped and had a wet room type shower and looked aweful. Woke next morning feeling ill.
Breakfast was o.k. nice lady in charge. The hotel was less than half occupied, so I presume giving us the handicap room was some sort of joke. Go for the price and convenient location, but beware.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2018

This is a horrible hotel! The a/c and tv in our room did not work. Electrical outlets were exposed. The room had a foul odor. The beds were old and had no support. I saw roaches in our room. This hotel needs a complete make over. Everything in it is old. My worst hotel experience ever.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 24, 2018

Very large very clean pool with chaise lounges and regular chairs. Most tables have an umbrella. There is a great restaurant attached with the back door right there at the pool location.... and plenty of room for pets. Perfect weekend getaway. Lots of shopping and other restaurants in the area. Wild Adventures is just down the road a few miles. We love this place. Have been visiting here for about 8 years now and have watched the management change, we still love it. The pool is the best for miles and miles around.

Room tip: The end rooms hear the exit door til late at night, and near the pool can get a little loud at night.
Date of stay: September 2018