Kinderlou Inn
ComfortSuites
$60
$98
$94
Super 8 Valdosta/Conf Center Area(Valdosta)(Great Value!)
$48
$95
All reviewssteak house next doorshuffle boardlarge poolwild adventurescontinental breakfastaway from the roadsausage biscuitshotel is in a great locationroom was cleanpet feepet friendly hotelsan older propertygood nights sleepstay there againnon smokinglate checkrooms are nice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 25, 2012

This hotel is right off the interstate and houses Austin's Cattle company. Austin's for dinner was excellent if a bit pricy about $150 for four people. Decided to get a room instead of drive home as the front of the hotel is very clean and well kept. Don't be fooled it's a trick! They quoted us some horrible price for the off season until one of our party ask about AAA discount. That brought the price down to $59.99 but put us "in the back". The clerk charge my card $69.99 per room and when I asked about the price change looked at me like I had two heads and said "taxes". We were put in 114 and 115. When I opened 115 it was rough mildew in the bathroom, preused soaps and toilet paper, nasty carpet, old tube TV, no crisp channels, and 50 year old coffee pot with weak coffee already made in it. Room 114 had never been cleaned used beds, trash everywhere and one of the head boards ripped off the wall. Called down to the office and was told I could come back and the would put us in another room. They then assigned us to 112 which was on par with 115. Called down for a wake up call but no one answered. Finally at 3:30 in the morning the same woman who had checked us in earlier got tried of the ringing and decided to answer the phone. Set wake up call for 9:30. Our wake up call was half a ring luckily we were already up. Housekeeping was banging on the door at 9:45 even though check out is 11am. We were out at 10:30 when we noticed the abandoned building next door and the strip joint across the street. Breakfast is held in one of the hotel rooms large line of people and ends at 9:30 really early for a weekend. No Wifi! The guest office is old desktop. The weekend employee was unable (willing) to do anything but continue to change our room. Security is one older gentleman walking back and forth at the office. Never saw any spa!

Room Tip: Maybe ask for a newer room but better to avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Teddybehr
Reviewed October 30, 2012

After 20 years of service, I retired from the Air Force. I had my family (who came in from out of town) reserve rooms at the Clarion Inn Valdosta. They are attached to Austin's Steakhouse, so I figured it would be convenient to have dinner together as a family and have drinks, etc without anyone having to drive anywhere risking an accident/incident. We had almost 80 people at the dinner with the majority of them staying at the hotel. For the price, the accomodations could NOT be matched by anyone! The rooms were clean...the pool area was excellent and the service was amazing! Kellie Banks was absolutely incredible to deal with! Even sent me a thank you card within a few days after. It was an overall "INCREDIBLY" experience and I could not thank the Clarion Inn and Austin's Steakhouse enough. What a pleasure!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ron S
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Hubby and I went to Valdosta to celebrate our niece's birthday at Wild Adventures. We decided to go up a night early so that we wouldn't have to get up real early to get there in time for the park to open. It took us a while to settle on a hotel, but ended up picking Clarion. We couldn't have been happier with our decision to stay here. It's in the PERFECT location. It's at the corner of I-75 and a major East/West US/GA highway. That allowed us to come into town using the highway but get to the park using 1-75. It was only one exit away from the park (about 15 minutes total). It was also across the street from a convenient store that had Mexican Coke and the best pork skins I've ever had. When we got there we were given complimentary cookies. Our room was PERFECT. Very clean and even had a microwave and a fridge (which we weren't expecting at all!). I really liked the down pillows that were on the bed. (Going to have to get my own now!) The pool was also VERY nice. We had it to ourselves for the most part. They also have a restaurant attached to the hotel called Austin's. Was very convenient since the first night we didn't have to go anywhere but got to enjoy a date night at the pool and at a restaurant. Can't say enough good things about this hotel. LOVE LOVE LOVE this hotel. If we're ever in Valdosta again there is no question about where we will be staying.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Audrey N
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We had a combination business/vacation trip and the accommodations were just what we needed.
They were friendly and pleasant but not intrusive. Location was easily accessible and layout of the facility was convenient. We would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: book earley say hi ms kelly
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank les t
Reviewed July 16, 2012

One-night stay over a Saturday night was okay. Conveniently located off I-75 at exit 16. Clean rooms and friendly staff. Our king bedroom was in the building on the back of the property. No complaints about cleanliness or the very comfortable bed, but the room furniture could use a little updating. Our room had a small refrigerator and microwave. The flat screen TV was a good size. There's a train line that runs behind the property and we heard the train and its whistle at least 3 times during the night. The traffic noise off I-75 was not a problem. Weekend rates are very reasonable so there were lots of families staying over and it made for lots of running in the hallways and loud knocking on doors and an early and noisy start to Sunday morning.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms away from large family parties
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family