“Great Hotel”
Review of Quality Inn South

Quality Inn South
Ranked #18 of 33 Hotels in Valdosta
Reviewed February 20, 2008

On our way home from Florida we needed a place to sleep for the night. You never know what to expect when you just pick an exit and pick a hotel without doing any research. But we got really lucky here. The staff was friendly and the room was very clean. The only problem was that the tub leaked water, but that wasn't a big deal and the front desk clerk sounded really appreciative that we told her about the problem. I would recommend staying here. The room we had was very clean and quiet.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank Gabby78
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn South

Reviewed October 8, 2006

This hotel was one of the most outdated placed I'd ever stayed at - but we needed a room for the night. The bed sheets were the biggest problem - they didn't fit and continually came off - it made for a bit of a problem trying to sleep. Other than the rough night sleep (and the woman at the front desk who could hardly hear - I simply gave up on asking her questions) the place was fine. The Japanese steakhouse next door is quite nice and tasty.

Stayed: October 2006
1  Thank c5522
Reviewed September 19, 2006

I stay there with my family in early Sept.. Hotel was locate close to Wild Advanture and the price was fair compair to other hotel in the area. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will stay there again, when we come back to visite next time.

Stayed: September 2006
Reviewed August 27, 2006

The hotel was great for my family. They had a pool and playground area for my kids and a restaurant and bar in the hotel that was very convient. The employees were very nice and friendly. The rooms were very clean and the hotel was in a good location of town. I would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2006
2  Thank simcar
A TripAdvisor Member
Guyton, Ga
Reviewed April 19, 2006

We arrived about a 1/2 hour before check in, but most hotels don't mind. We checked in. The front desk looked really nice. Had internet access and everything. We got to the rooms, they were filthy and they smelled like rotten fruit or moldy bread. There was a huge gap in the ceiling, and the maid was eating in our room. That was just the beginning. We got a discount with our insurance so our rooms were only like $50.00. Or so we thought. We had held two rooms. We got there and wanted to pay for one room with our debit card and the other cash. No problem right. Except they charged a whopping 187.00 to the card. When I caught them they denied it. I showed them online with my bank and they said they would have it taken care of. Well they did not. I told them to cancle everything on the card and we paid cash, they never canceled. When we brought this to their attention they said they couldn't do anything it was my bank. I called my bank they were lying again. We also said we wanted all of our money back and that we wanted to leave. The General Manager told us he didn't have to give our money back. I have started the procedures to report them to the Better Business Bureau. DO NOT GO HERE

Stayed: April 2006
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
homosassa florida
Reviewed May 6, 2005

has roaches crawling on the bed in the middle of the night. pool also had lots of dead bugs in it. only provided one washcloth in the room with 2 people in it. chairs in room are ready to fall apart (room 108). they also need to clean the bathroom walls and shower stall walls (maybe the bathroom wouldn't look so dingy) very noisy area also.

• Stayed: May 2005
9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 15, 2004

Older hotels but has nice pool...Clean rooms...friendly staff....I would stay again

2  Thank JenniferKIII