“Last time we go to Red Lobster”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Order Online
Ranked #34 of 278 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2018

Can’t remember the last time we ate at Red Lobster, now I remember why we don’t eat here. I had the pick two, Coconut Shrimp & Walt’s Shrimp with French fries & Clam Chowder that was very thin, tasted ok just not thick like chowder normally is It was $2.79 extra for the Chowder that I got instead of a side. The French Fries were cold & the shrimp were chewy. I tried 1 of each & that was it. Hubby had the Seaside Shrimp Trio. Again all his Shrimp tasted chewy. baked potato that was not cooked all the way. Also an extra charge on the Chowder, not sure why as we got that instead of a side. Best thing were the biscuits....$52.49 was a lot for biscuits...the quality of the food really has gone downhill. Our waitress didn't even ask why we did not eat our food. Just handed us the bill & walked away.

Date of visit: April 2018
Clawde L, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2018

Hi, Leeb63. We're sorry you were unsatisfied with your meal at our Valdosta restaurant and we'd like a chance to make it better. Would you be able to give us a call at 800-562-7837; Monday–Friday from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM, and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM ET so that we may learn more about your experience?

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

We went on Valentine’s Day with some friends while on vacation. We only waited 10 mins. before being seated. The service was great. Sadly, over the years the quality of food at Red Lobster has declined in many locations.

1  Thank Shaydaisy
Reviewed February 20, 2018

My husband and I ate at the Valdosta Red Lobster last Saturday night and the food was not good. Salad came and took forever to get our entrée. Smallest baked potatoe I have ever seen and green beans too tuff to chew. He got the admirals feast and I got lobster and steak. We had a gift card for 50.00 and our meals were over 60.00. So disappointed. The food could be so much better if anybody cared. Better seafood at other places in Valdosta for half the price. We won't be back.

1  Thank tdkendrick
Reviewed February 18, 2018

my wife and i went here to for both our birthdays place was not overly busy and we were seated fast. my wife ordered the maine lobester and i had the admirals feast both were excellent. the salads came on very cold plates and were fresh when the entree came they were both on very hot plates and the food was cooked to perfection the only thing was the lobster could have been cooked one minute less. the young watiress (alysea) i think was very good and checked several times to see if every thing was good would reccommend this restaurant to any one way above average

Reviewed January 28, 2018

We were here for dinner on a Saturday evening. We were early, but they still were pretty full. I had the coconut shrimp, which were delicious. My husband had Walt's shrimp. They were nice sized and perfectly cooked. The waiter was very friendly and attentive. He even chased out to the car to return my husband's hotel key that had fallen out of his pocket. I would definitely return if we were in town.

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!