“Great margaritas!”

Rodeo
Ranked #36 of 251 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

My favorite Mexican restaurant in Georgia! I always stop in and the staff is top of the line the food is authentic and the prices are awesome! So great! Keep it up guys!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We go to this Rodeo Resturant as it is a lot closer to where we live, and we have eaten there several times and we have had the best mexican food and have been treated like special customers. The food is awesome and the resturant deserves a 5-star rating.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Let me start of by saying Mexican is my favorite cuisine. Looking for Mexican in the Valdosta area this one had the best tripadvisor reviews so we tried it and loved it. Chimichangas, quesadillas, and fajitas we all great! Beer was cold margaritas were good. Will definitely come back again when we are in town!

Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

I wouldn't say it's the best Mexican food I've had in my life but it is the best Mexican food I've ever had on the road. Good food, good prices, good service. What more could you ask for. Oh and the shrimp fajitas were awesome!!

Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

The food was excellent and great priced but our server seemed off his game. A few other tables had great care compared to ours, be did seem under the weather a bit. Going back on friday night with friends so we will see then.