All reviews room was clean off the highway waffles wild adventures the breakfast area georgia cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2019

Rooms were clean, staff was friendly, continental breakfast was good. Motel was right next to interstate, but noise was not too bad. This review requires 200 characters and with this last sentence I have got there.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CedricT256, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Valdosta/Near Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Wow! Thank you so much for such kind words and awesome rating. It is guest like you that make all the hard work worth it at the end of the day. We look forward to your next visit to our property.

Reviewed February 13, 2019

I would stay here again or recommend staying here. Live roaches in plain site rooms smelled really bad like smoke and pets. Room 210 had drainage problems so was unable to shower upon check in. The A/C never came on

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CedricT256, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Valdosta/Near Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review regarding your stay. I am sorry to hear you experienced issues during your visit. Please accept our sincerest apologies for your inconvenience.

Reviewed January 6, 2019

The hotel is a good hotel for the price. It is conveniently located from the Interstate. The rooms where clean, and the staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good, and the area well maintained. I forgot my battery and charger for my camera, and they took the time to call me and mail it to my home. Wow.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
CedricT256, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Valdosta/Near Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2019

Michael,

I am delighted to hear you had a pleasant experience during your visit to our property. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again very soon. I will definitely inform our staff about your great compliments.

Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

Very pleasant and fast check in. Staff were courteous and professional.
My second floor room was clean and quiet.
The bed was comfortable in good shape.
No highway or railroad noise which is important to me.
Complimentary breakfast was good but lacked the eggs and sausage offered at the Cordele location. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for great value and comfort.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

Kevin,

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to submit an awesome review and perfect rating regarding your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Thanks,

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

So I had to stay overnight for work and the hotel room was decent. Older definitely but appeared clean. Sheets were clean from what I could fell. Air conditioner worked well. Tub clean carpet did not have stains. Plenty of good towels wash cloths. Had a double room bed was ok comfortable. Only issue was people very loudly talking and slamming doors outside my doom around 11 pm and this morning before 8 am cleaning ladies out side making noise.
Overall not bad.
Front desk very friendly.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
CedricT256, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Valdosta/Near Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Dixiebeachgirl15,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay. It saddens me to hear you experienced issued during your visit to our property. I have forwarded this to the proper department for immediate correction. Thank you for your comments regarding your stay.

Thanks,