All reviews room was clean arrived late at night morning staff family vacation night clerk waffles wild adventures theme park fast food off the highway stayed one night the breakfast area georgia accommodations cereal coupon
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Room beds are awful. Air conditioning was stuck on heat. Had to unplug and sleep in a very hot room with children. Not a go to place. I would not recommend this to anyone. Spend the extra money and stay at a Hampton or somewhere nice.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank ladawnlott
Cedric T, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Valdosta/Near Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

I apologize deeply for the issues you encountered during your visit. We work hard to provide comfortable rooms to all of our guests. I will try to determine when you stayed with us so I can make the needed adjustments to the knowledge and efficiency of our staff. Thank you for sharing your feedback, and I hope you will allow us to serve you with the excellence you've come to expect the next time you head our way.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

We were traveling through Valdosta on our way to Florida and saw that this Days Inn had nice rates and we had stayed in Wyndham properties before we no issues. When I checked in I was greeted by friendly employees and was given our room keys. Our room had a strong smell of air freshener. The floor seemed to be moist and the air in the room was humid/sticky. When I called the front desk to make them aware of this issue they responded with "It's been raining; sometimes it makes the rooms wet. While packing up the next morning, I saw a cockroach outside our door. They charged us twice for the room. We will not be staying here again.

Room Tip: Ask to see a room before paying. Watch for the double charge.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank James F

Thank you for your loyalty to Wyndham properties. I am deeply apologetic for the issues that you experienced during your stay and, more importantly, that we did not handle it more effectively.

I will work with our team to determine how we could have alleviated the issues that impacted your stay, and I will review your visit with our staff to ensure we make improvements in our communication and decision making.

Thank you again and, once more, my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

We have staff there before and it was always nice but now it must be under new management because it is dirty and not well-kept up. We got a no smoking room that smelled like smoke the desk person just gave us some spray stuff to spray on the carpet , didn’t offered to give us a different room. Was not happy with this visit. The elevator felt like it was going to break at anytime

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Cedric T, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Valdosta/Near Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Dawn,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay. All comments are essential to educating our staff about our guest experience. We have sent this information to the personnel concerned. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Thanks,

Reviewed May 6, 2018

Price was right for a one night stop over on the way to Florida. It is right near lots of businesses so it's a busy location. Wouldn't go out of my way to stay there again.
While shaving in the morning I caught something moving out of the corner of my eye. A LARGE insect of some type crawling across the floor.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Cedric T, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Valdosta/Near Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am very sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied with your accommodations. Please accept our sincerest apologies.

Best Regards,
Shannon C.
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed April 17, 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Cedric T, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Valdosta/Near Valdosta Mall, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018