We booked this hotel on our way to Florida. Arrived at 11:30 pm. Went to our room. No towels, no cups, no coffee (coffee machine), no shower curtain and NO air conditioning. The temperature had been around 104 in Georgia that day. The elevators were out of service. Basically, they are renovating and seem to be keeping this open just for the heck of it. When my husband went back to the office for towels, they said they were out and then finally found some. I will never stay in a Days Inn ever again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Book your room at Days Inn Valdosta hotel near many restaurants and the Valdosta Mall. We are convenient to Wild Adventures Theme Park and you will enjoy a memorable vacation at a rate that will make you smile. With free parking for your car, truck or RV and a convenient location near Interstate 75 and Exit 18, our hotel makes it easy to visit Valdosta State University, Rainwater Conference Center, Moody Air Force Base and Valdosta Regional Airport. Start your morning on the right foot with free Daybreak continental breakfast. Use our free Wi-Fi Internet access to update friends and family on your vacation before cooling off in our sparkling outdoor pool. All of the rooms in our pet-friendly Valdosta, GA, hotel are outfitted with flat panel TVs, microwaves and refrigerators. We offer suites as well as non-smoking and handicapped-accessible rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Days Inn Valdosta/Near Valdosta Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Valdosta Hotel Valdosta
- Best Western Valdosta
- Best Western Hotel Valdosta
- Valdosta Best Western