Fairview Inn Bed & Breakfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$105
$89
$95
Courtyard Valdosta(Valdosta)
$124
All reviewsb bpatriot roomhome away from homegreat place to staylindairvinegaflorida
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We enjoyed our stay here so much we are already planning on coming back. Great location and amazing architecture. Beautifully decorated! The wonderful couple who operate this fine establishment feel like family. The breakfast was amazing too!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed April 30, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Fairview Inn last weekend and truly had a wonderful stay. The home is beautiful and very clean. Irvin's breakfast is simply delicious. We had a wonderful baked french toast one day and bacon and eggs the next day with some oatmeal and AMAZING stewed apples prepared by Linda. I enjoyed it so much, that when I got home I tried to replicate the stewed apples! The owners are so nice and are truly hospitable in every way. We stayed in the Patriotic themed roomed. It was huge and had a King sized bed. Everything was immaculate! We will be making our way back to this bed and breakfast very soon!

Room Tip: We stayed in the America themed roomed. It was huge and had a King sized bed
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MellowMarshmellow
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Linda and Irvin are charming hosts and their beautifully restored historic mansion is a delight to stay in. The rooms are large, clean and comfortable. The house is within walking distance of downtown Valdosta. One of the highlights of my stay was the breakfast - coffee, OJ, eggs, bacon, fresh biscuits, preserves and fruit - prepared by Irvin.
This is a far nicer alternative to staying at a generic chain hotel off the highway when visiting Valdosta.

Room Tip: All the rooms are decorated to a theme - they may not be to everyone's taste - but are certainly part of the charm of the place.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The breakfast alone was worth the stay for an entire night.....and my hosts (Linda & Irvin) were patient, comfortable and so informative.
Their home is a slice of history, beautifully restored to perfection.
My room, the bed, bath , movie & book selections were right up there with the best of the best.
But let's get to the breakfast table after an exquisite sleep in a perfect space......
Linda prepared a croissant soufflé-like egg, cheesy dish that was worthy of a 4******review
She revealed the recipe and process to me, but, I thought I could commit to memory.....meaning, I didn't write it down.....dang! I've googled myself silly looking for her dish.... no luck!

Just go to this place for a little slice of luxury....treat yourself to a "sit-down" with Linda & Irvin.
Wish there was some reason for me to travel down south again......

Maureen from Michigan

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Maureen M
Reviewed April 2, 2014

My husband, sister and I had the most amazing stay at the Fairview Inn! My husband was working near Valdosta, so my sister met us there from Orlando so we could visit. Linda and Irvin are the sweetest people and excel in Southern Hospitality! The breakfasts are incredible and the rooms are beautiful, with very comfortable beds! The Inn has been restored to perfection and is spotless! It is so very cozy and you feel right at home! The inside is amazing as well as the many outdoor seating areas. The front porch is very comfy as well as the many rear outdoor seating areas. There is a pergola and a gazebo with a swing. The flowers and garden are in Spring mode and lovely! You could not choose a more inviting place to stay and we will definitely be going back! Thank you Linda and Irvin for a wonderful time and for all of your hard work making this the Perfect Bed and Breakfast!

Room Tip: We stayed in the suite and my sister stayed in the green room! They were both gorgeous rooms and the suite had a huge separate sitting area with a television that my sister and I could visit in. They each had their own private bathroom. The rooms are so quiet you cannot hear any other room or person in the other rooms, we all commented on this. Just wonderful!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family