“Feels Like Home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Valdosta
Fairview Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Valdosta B&B and Inns
“Feels Like Home”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My wife and I decided to stop here after traveling home to FL from camping in Georgia. Thankfully, they had a room available, and we had the best bed and breakfast experience we've had in a long long time. The hosts were so helpful and friendly, kindly greeting us upon arrival and then promptly showing us a beautiful room with private bath. It felt more like a suite because of the huge size and high ceilings. After an amazing night's sleep in our king size bed, we awoke to eggs with cheese, bacon, coffee, fresh biscuits with homemade peach topping. and ridiculously tasty French toast casserole! Yum! The bottom line is we had an amazing time and even doesn't way less money than you could expect from the chain hotels. All I can say is if you are traveling in this area, do yourself a favor and stay here!!!

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Largo, Florida
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This is how all B&B’s should be. They have a decent website. A nice person answers the phone and explains things pleasantly and takes your reservation. The prices are reasonable. Upon arriving the owners are cheerful and helpful. The rooms are comfortable, clean and well-maintained. Nothing is overly fussy or pretentious. The home is historic, lovingly restored, lived-in and enjoyed. The owners are there to be helpful but not in your way. They provide a delicious, hot breakfast and are available for pleasant conversation. I highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Davie, Florida
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We found this on Trip Advisor as we traveled north from Florida. We had a wonderful experience in this beautifully completely restored 1895 home. Our quite large "Patriot Room" was delightfully and comfortably appointed . The owners were very hospitable and served a great breakfast. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Our room "Patriot Room" was in the rear so the nearby passing train noise was nostalgic no...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Woodstock, Georgia
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

This was my second stay here and it was just as wonderful as the first! Irving and Linda, the owners, go out of their way to make EVERY guest feel like royalty! The breakfasts were yummy, and there was ALWAYS more than I could eat! Great location close to old part of Valdosta and the museum! If you are staying in Valdosta, you HAVE to see this place!

• Stayed June 2013
Alabama
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My husband and stayed here for one night in the The Green Room while visiting our son at Moody AFB. The house is beautiful and lovingly maintained by the very personable owners Linda and Irvin. Breakfast was hot, delicious and plentiful. The dogs Happy and Cocoa were so sweet, I kept going out to visit them again and again. The value was also a huge plus compared to the chain hotels out by the Interstate. To recap: amazing home, beautiful room, wonderful owners and delicious food. what more could you want? HIGHLY recommended!!!!

Room Tip: The Green Room was lovely with a VERY comfortable bed and lots of hot water in the shower!!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
South Haven
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have stayed at the Fairview Inn twice this year and had a wonderful restful stay. Simply charming home and I always enjoy a walk about town and relax in the backyard and listen to the birds. There is a huge amazing fig tree. Linda and Irvin are great hosts and always make sure I have my tea. The rooms are beautiful, clean and full of love. Breakfast is yummy with lots of home made jams. I will definitely come back again.

Room Tip: Each room is unique !
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Chattanooga, TN
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Although I love to stay in a B & B whenever I can, I can seldom afford it. What a nice surprise to find one that is warm, convenient, beautifully restored and decorated, and that costs not much more than a mid-priced hotel plus breakfast. I happened to pick up a copy of the Georgia Travel Guide at the Welcome Center and phoned the Fairview Inn out of curiosity. The price quoted by Linda was so reasonable that I had to say I'd call back. I wanted to check the TA reviews before committing! Having read them, I called back immediately to book for the night. Linda warned me that, following River Road from the Interstate, I'd be passing through a less that inviting area, and I'm glad she did! Literally crossing the tracks, you find the oldest residential part of Valdosta--and a collection of graceful and lovingly restored homes and gardens. Iwrin greeted me in the driveway, offering to help me with my luggage. The first thing I noticed upon entering was the welcoming aroma of the garden's citrus trees and spring flowers. My immaculate room had a nautical theme, a superbly comfortable bed, a desk (with fast wi-fi available), and a wonderful shower! The only thing I felt lacking was a good reading light by the bed--a small matter. Breakfast was ample, southern, and delicious. When I commented to Irwin that I appreciated their making such a beautiful place and experience affordable, he explained that they were committed to sharing their home at the most reasonable price they could. How nice is THAT!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo