Fairview Inn Bed & Breakfast
$94
BestWestern.com
$53
$67
Super 8 Valdosta/Conf Center Area(Valdosta)(Great Value!)
$48
Travelocity
Kinderlou Inn(Valdosta)
$75
Travelocity
All reviewsb bpatriot roomhome away from homegreat place to staylindairvinegaflorida
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I didn't know what to expect. But as we drove this tree lined neighborhood older restored homes we came upon this beautifully restored two story home,all I could say was "wow". As I entered the front door I felt ihad stepped back in time, restored antiques in every room I came to. Wonderfully decorated. Linda and Irvin have put their heart and soul into this home. They make you fell that way as well. Saturday morning they made us somthing called Rotel grits, bacon and biskits,coffee and oj. I do not like grits. But I tried them so I wouldn't embarass my wife, I had four helpings! Probably embarassed the wife anyway. Sunday mornning we had breakfast in the huge dinning room. Seven of us, all family, it was heaven. Biskits bacon and sausage. And blackberry french toast caserole (three helpings this time). This place is wonderful, Lina and Ivine are friendly and caring. They make you feel like this is your home. Even the dogs in the back are friendly and love to to have their heads scratched. I can't say enough about the Fairview Inn. But we'll be there next October.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed December 31, 2011

This bed and breakfast was extremely clean and had fantastic southern hospitality. Linda and Irvin were extremely nice and this place had so much character. It is well worth the drive and is conveniently located right off of I 75. This 1800s home has been completely restored and is in beautiful condition with so much character. We stayed in the patriot room and it exceeded all of our expectations. We highly recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Stayed 4th/5th November. Warm welcome in lovely colonial style house in tree lined avenue.
Hosts Linda and Irvine delightful, friendly (good cooks too).
Substantial breakfast taken in the large kitchen, with other guests who were equally delightful. Great conversation and lots of fun.
Will have fond memories of our stay-particularly relaxing on the rockers on the verandah as the sun went down,

Room Tip: The suite with separate sitting room is a gem.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I am so glad that my husband and I decided to skip the large franchise hotels and go with this cozy b&b. Linda and Irvin are so friendly and welcoming and it makes your stay that much more comfortable. We stayed in the King room and the decor was so beautiful. Linda certainly has a nack for decorating. The bed was very comfortable as well as the goose down pillows. Breakfast was a delicious treat with hot coffee, orange juice, eggs, bacon, amazing biscuits, and homemade peach preserves to drizzle over them! If we are ever in town again, there is no doubt that we will choose this inn over any other. We were sad to go.

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank Jschiap
Reviewed April 11, 2011

This was the perfect B&B experience: a beautiful old home, creatively yet simply decorated, gracious hosts, attentive service (Irving took the garden hose to our car when we left to clear the morning dew from our windows!) impeccably clean and truly comfortable rooms and a great breakfast (hot bisquits and homemade preserves and more). Irving and Linda made us feel like old friends. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family