“great hotel”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #9 of 34 Hotels in Valdosta
Reviewed April 7, 2014

this hotel was a extra stop before we enter the state of Florida.freindly people at the frontdesk all room cards where ready at arrivel for 13 rooms nice pool clean rooms no highway noise and manny restaurants in that area lots to choose from.for sure we will make a stop here when we are in this area

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
WilliamsHotelGroup, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

We were very happy to have you stay at our Holiday Inn and are delighted that you found us to be a great hotel!

We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back through Valdosta.

All our best,

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We came in from Tallahassee to stay here in for the weekend with the purpose of taking our kids to wild adventures and just getting away from home for a bit. We arrived Friday with a very friendly clerk who let us know that we could purchase our tickets there. We decided to do so. The room was good, spacious for 5 of us. We have three children so sometimes hotel stays can get crowded. The beds were comfy and everything was very clean. The hotel restaurant had a wonderful breakfast menu, best I had. The server I had could have cracked a smile though. I realize it was 7 am but a little friendliness would have gotten her a way better tip.

The location is simply fantastic, many restaurants to choose from. We went to a small Mexican place our first night that was pretty darn good in spite of the way it looked. Then went to smoky pig Saturday night & Cracker barrel Sunday morning. Everything was very close. The mall is nearby and there is a Walmart right down the road for whatever you may have forgotten. Wild Adventures is also a close 15 minutes away. All in all, perfect stay. Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
WilliamsHotelGroup, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Jacqueline,

We are so happy to have been part of your weekend away and are delighted you had a perfect stay while taking your children to Wild Adventures!

Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn! Please come see us again the next time you visit Valdosta.

All our best,

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

This is the second time we have stayed at the Holiday Inn Hotel and Conference Center located off of I-75 on our way to south Florida. It is very clean, comfortable rooms, friendly staff and a very nice breakfast. I would definitely recommend.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Cmck100100

Thank you for staying at our Holiday Inn again and for your great recommendation! We are delighted you enjoyed our staff and the breakfast at our full service restaurant.

We hope to see you again soon.

See you soon,

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Arrived around midnight on 3/16/04, soaking wet, after a harrowing experience with two blowouts in Jasper, FL. due to an unmarked construction zone! Long story...bad experience... will spare the details.

The staff at the hotel was outstanding! They provided a great room for us (no reservation) and even picked up our wet clothes that night for free drying. We retrieved them the next morning neatly folded and wrapped in plastic.

The room was discounted $10 for us. It was clean, quiet, and very comfortable. I can't express enough how impressed we were with the staff and their obvious desire to assist us on a very rough, cold, rainy evening.

No problem recommending this Holiday Inn in Valdosta. FIVE STAR!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Steve K

Steve,

We were delighted to be able to take care of you after your rough trip from Florida and were happy to provide some calm after such a harrowing experience.

Our staff enjoys making every effort to look after our guests and I will be sure to share your feedback with them so they know their actions did not go unnoticed.

Thank you very much for choosing our Holiday Inn!

Warm regards,

Reviewed March 21, 2014

My son and I left Atlanta late to go to Tampa on the last snow storm. We stayed at the Holiday Inn to break up the late drive. Christen Watkins and the whole staff were great and the hotel was very nice and clean. The rooms were large and beds very comfortable. Breakfast hit the spot the morning before our departure. We will definitely make this our stop over on our next trip.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
WilliamsHotelGroup, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Joan,

We are so happy you and your son enjoyed your stop over at our Holiday Inn! Thank you for your warm comments about our hotel, our staff and, in particular, Christen. We have shared your feedback with her and she was delighted.

We look forward to seeing you again,

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

The overall staff is very helpful. I'm a traveling salesman and I've been staying at this hotel since it opened.
I am a platinum member with IHG, and that is the only reason I have continued to stay here.
The internet service is very important to me. I can no longer overlook the fact that every time I stay here it is a constant problem.
Therefore unless a solution is found to resolve this issue I will no longer be staying at this facility.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
WilliamsHotelGroup, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Thank you for your ongoing loyalty to Holiday Inn and for being a Platinum Member of IHG Rewards. We appreciate your continued use of our hotel and are happy you enjoy our great staff.

We are working on the Wi-Fi challenges that you have noticed. We upgraded our incoming speed recently and are in the process of replacing our access points throughout the hotel this month.

Please let me know the next time you're coming to town, as I would like to personally ensure you get connected upon check in.

Thank you for your feedback and I apologize again for the issues.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We just stayed here and hosted a business conference. This is our second year in a row that we did this and I believe this will be our annual meeting place. We stayed in the executive room on the third floor. I found it to be very clean and comfortable. Loved the large tile shower and extra roomy accommodation in this particular room. Very very clean! I've read other reviews commenting on the noisy train whistle at all hours, but I didn't even notice a train however my husband who is a light sleeper said he heard one but it didn't bother him. This hotel reminds me of the Hilton Orlando.... a mini version of it. I commented to my husband that the inside of our room looks just like the executive room at the Hilton. The price I paid was a Value and well worth it. This hotel is definitely showing pride in their product and trying to be the best they can be. The hostess did and excellent job preparing/catering our lunch sandwich buffet and kept our ice and drinks filled. The meeting room was clean and comfortable as well. They were slammed busy during check in and we had to request a new room key three times as ours wouldn't seem to work and they graciously assisted and comped us and extra drink ticket for the bar for our trouble. After that ordeal we needed 2 beers! We were happy. The wait staff in the restaurant during breakfast was wonderfulI as well. I feel overall that we had an excellent stay.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
WilliamsHotelGroup, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Conference Center to host your annual meeting again! We were delighted to serve you and are very happy that you enjoyed your experience.

We look forward to seeing you again next year!