We just stayed here and hosted a business conference. This is our second year in a row that we did this and I believe this will be our annual meeting place. We stayed in the executive room on the third floor. I found it to be very clean and comfortable. Loved the large tile shower and extra roomy accommodation in this particular room. Very very clean! I've read other reviews commenting on the noisy train whistle at all hours, but I didn't even notice a train however my husband who is a light sleeper said he heard one but it didn't bother him. This hotel reminds me of the Hilton Orlando.... a mini version of it. I commented to my husband that the inside of our room looks just like the executive room at the Hilton. The price I paid was a Value and well worth it. This hotel is definitely showing pride in their product and trying to be the best they can be. The hostess did and excellent job preparing/catering our lunch sandwich buffet and kept our ice and drinks filled. The meeting room was clean and comfortable as well. They were slammed busy during check in and we had to request a new room key three times as ours wouldn't seem to work and they graciously assisted and comped us and extra drink ticket for the bar for our trouble. After that ordeal we needed 2 beers! We were happy. The wait staff in the restaurant during breakfast was wonderfulI as well. I feel overall that we had an excellent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Our Valdosta, Georgia Hotel's Southern Hospitality. The Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center of Valdosta, Georgia welcomes you to our Valdosta hotel. We offer you exemplary service and a great location that puts the best of Southern Georgia at your fingertips. Leisure guests appreciate our Valdosta hotel's location with its easy access to I-75 and US-84. You can visit nearby Valdosta State University or enjoy the wonders of Wild Adventures Theme Park. Nearby attractions also include the Azalea Trail, the Turner Center for the Arts and downtown Valdosta. Lodging in our hotel in Valdosta offers corporate guests a short commute to the James Rainwater Conference Center and the Azalea City Industrial Park. The Valdosta Regional Airport and Moody Air Force Base are easy to reach, as are the South Georgia Medical Center and Smith Northview Hospital. We have 4,500 sq. ft. of space for any meeting or social event in Valdosta. Our hotel's amenities provide you with a gracious welcome. You can feast on taste-tempting cuisine at our Azalea's Restaurant & Lounge. You can choose a room with contemporary decor, a family suite with bunk beds or a romantic Jacuzzi room for two. Take advantage of the outdoor pool and its sun deck. Our full-service Valdosta hotel is waiting to offer you the comforts of home in a soothing southern environment. Discover what makes us unique among Valdosta hotels when you book your next stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel Valdosta
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Conference Center
- Holiday Inn Valdosta
- Valdosta Holiday Inn