WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Great hotel in a convenient location, awesome staff, comfortable beds, and very clean.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center

Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #9 of 33 Hotels in Valdosta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2011

We were so happy with our stay at this new hotel. Our room was ready when we arrived. The staff upgraded our room because I'm a Priority Club member. The room was clean, comfortable and cool. We will definitely be back!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Arlis53, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 22, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write about us on Trip Advisor. It is pleasing when I can share comments like these with the employees of the hotel. Nothing motivates them more. We hope you will tell your friends and family about us and also continue to stay with us during your travels. Have a wonderful summer.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2011

I have stayed at this Hotel everytime I come in to Valdosta which is at least one or two nights a week. I'm always treated with the best of care. The staff is very friendly and if I need anything they are willing to accomodate to the best of their ability. There are some occasions with my job that I need something faxed to me and it's always ok to have it faxed to me at this Hotel. They always make sure I get it promptly.The Hotel is very clean and comfortable. When I walk in I am greeted with a very pleasant staff. I would reccomend this Hotel to everyone. I have reccomended it to some of my friends who have enjoyed there stay as well! I will continue to stay at the Holiday Inn in Valdosta ( Conference Center )

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Arlis53, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 15, 2011
Thank you twincam!!! I think we have the best hotel staff in the business. I’m very pleased to hear that you enjoy what they do and how they take care of you with every visit. It is my pleasure to share your comments about them. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2011

Great hotel. Easy on/off I-75 at Exit 16. Less than 5 minutes to historic downtown. Rooms are spacious, nicely furnished and very clean. Friendly and helpful staff. Definitely will come back again. But, skip the on-site restaurant and eat at any of numerous unique downtown restaurants or franchised restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: Quieter rooms face back of the building
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Arlis53, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 14, 2011
Thank you for your nice comments. We appreciate you taking the time to write about us. Downtown Valdosta is truly a hidden gem. Many of our guests stay with us and love going there. We hope to see you again real soon. Have a wonderful summer.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2011

We chose to stay at this hotel instead of La Quinta. I have allergies and so does my daughter. When we got off the elevator on the second floor, a horrible stink smell filled the air. When we opened the door to our room, there was a musty smell in the air. The bathroom doors had dirt and grime on them. After spending all day at Wild Adventures in the heat, I just wanted to lay down. When I pulled back the sheet, there was cheese crusted mess on the sheets. My husband wanted to call the front desk. At this point, it was late and didn't feel like changing rooms. That night I placed a towel over the dried cheese stains and slept on those dirty sheets. During the night, my daughter and I had a major allergy attack. Something in that room we were allergic to. The next morning my husband asked if we need to leave housekeeping a tip. I am huge on tipping. However, that room was too dirty. I felt whoever cleaned that room didn't deserve a tip. As we walked out our door, a housekeeper was nearby cleaning. She didn't smile. She looked miserable. I understand they probably only get paid minimum wage to do that dirty job. However, Holiday Inn needs to take pride in their rooms and hotel. When we got home, the clothes we wore to bed smelled awful. Next time we will stay at La Quinta. For 99.00, we could have stayed somewhere better. No apology from the DM can change how we feel. We needed a refund for that horrible experience.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank teambringit
Arlis53, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 9, 2011
We are so sorry that your stay at our hotel turned out as it did. Our entire team of associates and managers, especially me, extend our sincere apologies to you and your family. What you have described in your comments is not how we operate on a normal daily basis. I have looked into every detail of your comments and discussed them with the housekeeping department. It would have been helpful if you would have told someone at the property your room had problems. We don’t ever want any of our guests to have a bad experience and letting us know would have allowed us to correct the situation. Hopefully all of our Trip Advisor reviewers have also noticed all of our reviews reflecting that we operate a great hotel and one that Holiday Inn is proud of. Please come see us again and let us prove we are worthy of your praise.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2011

Best holiday inn I have ever stayed in. The service was amazing and the staff was so helpful. Special thanks to Stephen for be so helpful when I need help with my t.v. and internet complications.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Arlis53, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 3, 2011
When are you coming home? We miss you already! We truly try to make the Holiday Inn Hotel and conference just that… your home away from home. We all thank you for taking the time to share such nice comments about us and we appreciate you very much. We look forward to your next visit. Come see us!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2011

Friendly place. Feels like home. Always greeted with a smile after a long day on the road.

1 Thank TeamAbbate
Arlis53, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, May 21, 2011
Thank you for recognizing one of the finest groups of young people in the hotel world. The Holiday Inn and Conference Center of Valdosta, GA is where you want to stay. You will always find true Southern Hospitality here. Thanks to you for providing me with comments I can share with my staff. A compliment goes a very long way. Have a great summer!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2011

The staff is always courteous and friendly. The restaurant and bar staff are excellent.

1 Thank tomeveland
I can’t thank you enough for taking the time to write about our hotel. As a regular guest, and I assume you are by your comments, you have had several opportunities to experience our hotel and service. I’m a lucky GM to have such a fantastic group of folks as my team that really deserves all the credit. They make it happen. We look forward to having you as our guest again and again. Have a great summer!