“Good food at a fair price”
Review of Austins Cattle Co

Austins Cattle Co
Ranked #6 of 238 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Edwardsville, Il.
“Good food at a fair price”
Reviewed March 2, 2010

Nothing out of the ordinary here. The food is fine the service was spotty during our meal.

Florida
“Ok foor HORRIBLE SERVICE”
Reviewed October 3, 2009

Well my wife and I just came back from Austin’s and will never go back. When we first arrived we were seated pretty fast. Nice atmosphere. Waited about 15 minutes then our server, (never told us his name) asked us for drinks. We all order water which should have been simple for him. Well 15 minutes later we finally get our water. The server didn't explain anything on the menu, just a “what do you want." We ordered our food and my wife noticed we had no silverware. Well let’s just say we had our salads in front of us waiting with no silverware. So here we play the waiting game again. 15 minutes later I spotted our server and flagged him down and asked him for some silverware. We got our food which was not bad. NEVER saw our server again. No refills no nothing. Finally I flagged down someone which looked like a manager and asked him to please get my check. I explained the situation and all he said "well sometimes people slip through on this side of the restaurant." All i could say at that point was WOW. So in my option, go to something like an outback instead. You will save money and most likely get better service.

washington state
“great steak, great prices, poor wine selection”
Reviewed April 11, 2009

I had a well-seasoned, perfectly cooked New York steak that was very tasty and a great value. The caesar salad was exceptionally good -- lemony, peppery -- not the typical bland caesar of many restaurants. To me, a great steak requires a big red wine, and Austins fails to deliver. It's wine list is pedestrian, and its wine glasses are tiny. detracting significantly from the total dining experience. On the positive side, what wine is available is very well-priced.

4 Thank winodave
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Usualy good but ever so...”
Reviewed August 5, 2008

Usualy good but ever so often get a bad cut of meat

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook