“Great food! Awesome service!”

Austin's Cattle Company
Ranked #9 of 251 Restaurants in Valdosta
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We ate here with a party of 10. We had excellent service and the food was wonderful. Glasses was never empty and staff made sure all our needs were met.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Without seeing other TripAdvisor reviews, I would've driven right past this place without stopping. The restaurant is right next to I-75 and appears to be affiliated with a budget hotel, neither of which is generally a good sign, but my steak was excellent and the rest of the meal was very good, as was the service. Like I said, this was a pleasant surprise and I'd eat there again.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

All of the steaks are cooked to perfection, the way that you wanted. Order any type of steaks or prime ribs they're all great.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Came here after seeing an ad in a hotel book, was not disappointed. There was a long wait but I sat at the bar. Quick service, waitress recommended the NY strip, one of the best steaks I've had in quite some time...the prices are commensurate with the quality.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

The chopped steak at lunch is great. I've had several steaks for dinner and all have been very good.