“Love Outback!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2019

Typical Outback. Food good, beer cold. No complaints! Well, ok--one complaint---I ate too much!! But that was MY fault!

Reviewed January 14, 2019

We eat at outback and other of these group often, like the 20$ off every 4th meal--but had to mention that this one stood out in service and quality of the food. The waitress was more than friendly, and followed up on what we wanted, when we wanted it even though they were busy when we got in. one of the best outback stops in quite a while.

Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

Stopped for lunch while passing through. No wait. We’re seated immediately. Wish we had chosen something different. Took an hour and fifteen minutes before we got our food and then it was over cooked. If you want to hurry up and wait. Go for it.

Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

The Cobb salad I ordered came as a house salad. My server did her best to assure my meal was acceptable. I enjoyed my dinner despite the error and continue to rank Outback Steakhouse amongst the top ten places I choose to eat.

Reviewed December 1, 2018

The food was very good and the service was as well. Easy walking distance from the La Quinta. Tilapia with crab was great.

Date of visit: November 2018