“They delivered, kitchen won't put spinach (of which they have) on a quesadilla”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #23 of 245 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Everyone very apologetic. They are victims of kitchen folk who apparently don't like their line of work. Food in valdosta gay slim at best so this really. Good quality choice. They deliver to the la Quinta hotel next door.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Everything was excellent from the service to the food. I had the always delicious Alice's Spring Chicken. My husband had Pork Porterhouse Steak and our son had grilled chicken. They both thoroughly enjoyed their meal. We highly recommend this restaurant for all around satisfaction.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Great service, great food. Our waiter took great care of our table with two small children. Food was perfect. We ordered from the budget-friendly $10 menu and everything was delicious.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

The food was hot and prepared correctly. After a Long day on the road and my husband not wanting to lose his parking spot, I called them and found they deliver. Bonus it only took 20 min

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My adult son, husband and I stayed at the LaQuinta next door to this Outback Steakhouse location. We have a 7 lb Pomeranian dog with us so we decided to place order for food pick up and speaking with the Take Out Representative named James, we discovered they would deliver our food to our hotel room! The meal that we ordered was AMAZING and delicious! Wonderful amount of food that was perfect and they delivered the food within the time they told us it would be delivered. I would highly recommend this restaurant! James was very kind and helpful and he deserves a Gold Star for his service! Thank you Outback!

1  Thank Andrea8adhc