“fresh seafood good price!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bubba Jax Crab Shack

Bubba Jax Crab Shack
Ranked #1 of 236 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Florida
“fresh seafood good price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

As a native Floridian I HIGHLY recommend this restaurant! Friendly owners, staff & customers z a favorite with locals! We were impressed with reasonable prices and perfect preparation of snow
Crab, oysters & shrimp, onion rings, cheese grits & fresh crispy generous salads - try the house dressing! Even the dipping sauces were freshly prepared & great!! We plan each trip north & south to hit here for a meal!!

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Monroe, Georgia, United States
“Great Hometown Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

I went to visit my daughter at Valdosta State University. We were looking for a non chain seafood restaurant. I looked at the reviews on trip advisor and found Bubba Jax. Cute hometown restaurant with great seafood and wonderful service.

1 Thank Laurinda F
Macon, Georgia
“Definitely money and time well spent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

We were in town for Wild Adventures and wanted a good local dinner, this place hit the spot! The owner was our server she was amazing! Very informative sweet and took great care of us! The food is some of the best food I've ever had in a restaurant! I recommend this to any and everyone! We will make the drive just for dinner sometime!

2 Thank cfoore
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Great food, wonderful service! I'm not a huge seafood fan so I just had a chicken sandwich and coleslaw (both delicious). My Husband had a shrimp salad and loved it! Wonderful waitress, good food, decent prices. Definitely recommend!

1 Thank photomom79
Palm Bay, Florida
“Southern Hospitality at its finest!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

We had a tire blow out on I 75 and we were having a really bad day with our three children and we came from Goodyear and got rave reviews about the place.I cannot tell you how much our waitress was on point she showed us the menu and explained everything her name was April food was incredible and definitely coming back again in December. This resturant will always be thumbs up in our book!

• Visited June 2014