“Repeat Visit - YES!”

Bubba Jax Crab Shack
Ranked #4 of 245 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I returned and went at lunch time. Same great service by Nikki - she's the cream of the crop!!!

Nikki is so good that she had read my prior TA review, remembered me and knew what I was going to order (grouper). Now, where do you find service like that? Keep in mind that I had only met Nikki once before. I suggest her boss give her a raise!!!!!!! (I've done my part with the tip!)

I ate the blackened grouper and, even though, it had great flavor, I will say that Nikki's favorite, the crab cakes, steal the show! I won't hesitate to order the crab cakes again (but, only after I try the shrimp - too many positive shrimp reviews on TA to ignore them!)

Thanks, Bubba Jax! You're worth a visit for any meal!

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Great food and even better hospitality, Nikki was very professional and gave my family and I an excellent experience to remember!

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I lived in Wilmington, NC for 26 year and as a coastal town the seafood was really good. Since coming to Bubba Jax Crab Shack this is now on my favorites list. Fantastic!

2  Thank Terry H
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We were in Saturday for lunch and while the food was great it was all ruined when one of the servers went completely nuts. She was screaming and cursing at the kitchen with no regards for the customers. This is very bad for business. We will not be back due to this.

2  Thank Luckymanlovinglife
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Highly recommend this spot for travelers on I75. Worth waiting a bit to hit the exit. I stopped around 3 pm and had the Shrimp low country boil. Excellent. Staff was very helpful. A great break for those ready for a breather from travel.