“GOOD VIBE - OKAY FOOD”

Cuisines: American
South Florida, Florida
“GOOD VIBE - OKAY FOOD”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I'm a vegetarian, and from a veg website, it said this place was vegetarian-friendly. I didn't find it so great for a vegetarian.

For atmosphere and friendly service, this gets 5 stars. For food, not so much. The food is greasy and I really didn't see all that much for a vegetarian. I ended up with a BLT, and I left off the bacon. It had a fried egg on top of it, but it was just way too much grease. I think after putting all the fried stuff on the sandwich, they double fried it again. They serve it with homemade potato chips, also very greasy. (I'm seeing how many times I can say greasy in this review!)

We started out with some onion straws that were (yes, greasy) delicious. The dressing to dip them in was also very good. They were the best part of the meal.

I noticed a falafal on the menu, but I wasn't in the mood for that. They were very accommodating with my sandwich, leaving the meat off. Our server was very nice and efficient.

This is a very relaxed place. Don't get me wrong, I had a great time there. I love the decor of the place and it's a fun place to go with friends. There's good music, a pool table and a big bar area. Everybody is friendly and welcoming. It would have been better if I were just going out for drinks and fun, rather than having dinner.

But, I was looking for dinner. I guess for Valdosta GA (where generally they go out and shoot their dinner), this was a good find - but, just not good enough for a vegetarian.

Oh, the prices were great - very reasonable and the place was nice and clean. There's street parking all around it and it is in the center of the little downtown area.

• Visited July 2013

Valdosta, Georgia
“Horrible service”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Best burgers in town with the worst service. I have only been once but when I shared my experience I found a lot of other people felt the same way.

Visited April 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Customer Service? Not here...”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Great burgers. Decent beers. Staff is incompetent. It's too bad too. We used to be locals but the staff and service ran us out. One shouldn't have to wait an hour for a burger and have it served with attitude. Management needs to engage. The word is out in Valdosta.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank pjoepondo
Valdosta, Georgia
“Great food bad service.”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Hey the Braveheart burger is great. The server with the beard and hipster glasses is not. Pretty rude, my second time there he served us on both occasions.

• Visited December 2012