“Always look forward to eating here!”

The Egg & I Restaurant- Valdosta
Ranked #13 of 245 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Egg & I Valdosta, Georgia breakfast restaurant offers gourmet coffee, 100% pure-squeezed orange juice and a variety of menu choices you will enjoy time and time again.
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to go for brunch or lunch, though it is on the pricey side. I was there for lunch with my daughter the Saturday before last and received very attentive service, not only from my own server but from several others. The food was on the table almost before I closed the menu, hot and delicious. My only critique is that there are wayyy too many potatoes...probably not a bad thing if you like huge portions. The staff was very friendly and we wanted for nothing. Looking forward to going back soon.

1  Thank calliesmommy
There are newer reviews for The Egg & I Restaurant- Valdosta

Reviewed August 19, 2014

I loved the Cambridge Skillet... Filling, colorful, and warm. Cons? The service is always slow and if you call in, they're still not ready with your order when you get there in the time they said.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Service was excellent. The young man was wonderful to talk to and we had a lot of things we wanted and he attended to are needs. Food was forever coming out of the kitchen. Grits to watery, and cold. Eggs were cold and hash browns too. I had eggs benedict and the hollandaise was awful and cold. the eggs had no runny yoke. All together the worst food for just such and easy cooking process. My grandchild at 9 can make a better breakfast. were from California and we don't serve breakfast like that.

1  Thank stubbs69
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Our only trip there and we felt rewarded with a great find. Wonderful selection it's hard to choose which to try. Our choices, the Cajun omellette and the strawberry, banana, and walnut waffle, were fresh, flavorful, well prepared, & generous. The ranch potatoes blew my socks off!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

The mostly breakfast menu restaurant is a good low risk choice. Not too fancy, not too simple. The food quality is solid average; nothing to brag about. The service is OK as well - suitable but nothing to rave about. I have been several times and would go again. Not a destination type of place but you know what you are going to get. For more standard breakfast items, I'd go to the Waffle House