“Don't pay attention to outdated reviews!!!”

Azalea's Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #61 of 253 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We wanted dinner and Azaleas was right next door to our hotel... no driving necessary. The reviews were all bad so we went somewhere else (and had a horrible dinner). We went to Azaleas afterward for a drink... and were so surprised! The service was great, beer was cold AND cheap, and the food looked fantastic. Overheard diners talking about how good it was. Lesson of the day...Don't base your decision on a few reviews that are a year old!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

slow service. Food was adequate. I liked the Cobb Salad.
Scotch and Water was all water, so I added my own hootch. Debated between staying in house or walking outside in the heat to the IHOP.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Very pleasant staff. Good food at reasonable price. After day long drive, the convenience of good food and drink in house was a huge plus. I would stay here and eat here again

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Worked all week in Valdosta. Ate at the bar with Christy and Heather. Great service, they make you feel like you're at home away from home. Try the teriyaki chicken.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Food is mediocre, not outrageously priced, but the service is severely lacking. I waited 5 minutes to be seated - the restaurant was empty and the girl who seated me had walked past me several times while I was waiting. The waitress, after delivering my food, disappeared and did not return until about 40 minutes later. I was not asked if I needed or wanted anything else - like a refill of my tea, a dessert etc; she just presented me with the bill. If the service improved I may be tempted to eat there again.