“Good Italian food, fast”
Review of Fazoli's

Fazoli's
Ranked #19 of 245 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Valdosta's favorite Italian family restaurant with dine in, carryout and drive thru service.
Reviewed April 28, 2013

That's their motto, and spot on. Not extraordinary, but very good, certainly filling for a very reasonable price.
I was looking for something a little lighter for lunch, and although pasta doesn't really fill the bill in that department, they have a few things 400 calories or less. I chose the chicken, mushroom, Alfredo bake, which also had brocolli, covered (not smothered) with cheese. Upon ordering, I was asked if I wanted the small, I'm guessing the 400 calories, or the large, twice as much food, so, twice as many calories. I stayed with the small, and although not belly busting, enough for a lunch on the road. My friend had the meatball sub, which was fine with him.
I'd stop here again, but remember it is Italian, and would seem from what I saw ordered, and other reviews, there is a lot of food for a really low price.

1  Thank fishlaw
There are newer reviews for Fazoli's

Reviewed April 4, 2013

My kids told me this place was great. They mainly loved the new soda machine. However they to love the warm bread sticks. Food was good to.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We live in Orlando where they have closed all of the Fazoli's Restaurants. We know Fazoli's offers good food at a reasonable price. And we miss it. So when we get the chance to stop in Valdosta (the closest Fazoli's to Orlando!), we take it. The food is just as we remembered it. I had the double-slice cheese pizza, and my husband had the all-you-care-to-eat spaghetti. The food is consistently good. Breadsticks were wonderful - and plentiful. The servers were great! We will continue to plan for lunch there when we can. Hope they don't close this one!

1  Thank sandy920
Reviewed February 18, 2013

After a long day on the baseball field we stopped at Fazoli's Restaurant for dinner. The restaurant was small but welcoming. We waited at little longer that we would like but the server were pleasant. We took our meal to go. I found the double slice of pizza enjoyable, my spouse had a double slice as well as a meatball sub. The sub was smaller that expected. Unfortunately, we both had "gas" the rest of the weekend (some what uncomfortable and embarassing). Not sure if my spouse would give it another go round, but I be willing to try it again just to be sure.

Been to Fazoli's? Share your experiences!