Chow Town Grill & Buffet
Ranked #101 of 247 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We tried Chow Town for the first time. My son wanted some pizza, and the server said it would be 3 minutes. 20 minutes later, we got tired of waiting and decided to leave. They charged me 22 dollars for my wife and daughter to eat cold food. They charged my son and I for two soft drinks we never tasted. We will not be going back.

1  Thank Ultron1983

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

My family & I visited Chow Town b/c my co-worker was bragging about this place. So I had to try it & she was absolutely right. The quality, service, price and atmosphere was awesome...... besides the fact that a she/man or whatever got upset with waiter cause she kept coming to their table making sure everything is okay. I felt so bad for her. Ignorant people need to stay home. If you're in the area definitely stop by..... you won't regret it. " We'll be back".

1  Thank Sierra85
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

I love this place!! It has a variety and most of the time the service is awesome I LOVE GOING THERE AND EATING THE OYSTERS!! MY four year old enjoys the crabs so much..

1  Thank southernmommy77
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

We had fairly low expectations but were pleasantly surprised with the sushi, salads, variety of dishes and taste. I think it was only $10 each, maybe $15. There is only beer and wine and the waiter had very little command of English but overall it was a good experience.

1  Thank JH928S4
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My husband and I went to this place the other day. Let's just say, we should have known better to have gone in...especially since it was Saturday and hardly anyone was there. If anyone knows Valdosta, this place thrives off good and fabulous shops and let me tell you... the parking lot was three cars from being empty all together.
Desperately seeking good food and ready to eat quick, we went inside, made our plates and sat down.
Let me tell you something, not one thing in that place was good! My husband bit into a Chinese doughnut(a biscuit covered in sugar...or suppose to be) and he instantly started gagging! It was salt instead of sugar!!! This alone tells you that they don't taste their own food!
I then tried the general tso chicken and it tasted like vomit! The chicken was rancid!
We decided to leave immediately. We talked to the owner and he swore it was "great food"...if it was such "great food", that place would have been packed.
On top of that, the bill was $29 and he would not lower the bill even though the food was pure crap!!!
My point...AVOID THIS PLACE!!!!

1  Thank Kuhlmann t