“Good Food, Fast Service”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #71 of 247 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Denny's was within a very short walk of our hotel. The food was good and reasonably priced. Our server was very nice and quick.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We eat at a lot of Denny's where ever we go. We love Denny's! The food was fairly decent but they have new coffee now....We even got the milder one and it was nasty. My husband is a big coffee drinker and when he complains about his coffee...it's bad. I don't think they had enough waitress help. One waitress that had the 7 dwarfs tattoo on her arm, could do nothing but complain...about everything!! Had to sit seem like forever before we finally got our food. Was almost ready to just get up and leave.

Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

I stopped in late 12:00 am. Luke warm coffee. I stood up 3 times to get my waitresses attention. After what seemed like 10 minutes, she came back. She said she made the coffee fresh when she came on duty. Where she got it from was a metal carafe. She made a fresh pot. Fortunately I was sitting next to her station and I served myself a couple of cups. When she came over, I let her know I took care of it myself. I would not be so critical of the service if she would have said, I'm sorry, let me get you a fresh cup. The fresh coffee was great. My over easy eggs were soupy. The pancakes were good. The dance (hip/hop?) music was way to loud. Also the kitchen enjoyed each other company, to the point the noise was over the top. I guess at 12am, they aren't used to customers. Sausage was a little under cooked. As I paid my bill, the manager was very nice. Humble. I did not mention anything and was not asked. I may go back, but at a different shift. The place was very clean, except the windows.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!