“Not your typical Mexican restaurant”
Review of El Toreo

El Toreo
Ranked #89 of 246 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

This is an above average Mexican restaurant. Went in here for lunch and had steak fajitas. The waiter told me that if I didn't like the fajitas that it would be no problem and he would give me something different. I wish every restaurant had that type of attitude. The fajitas were good and I would go back. Very friendly staff and enthusiastic. Well staffed also, Good service. Located directly across the street from the Hilton Garden Inn and next to the Valdosta mall.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Place was clean service was quick & friendly food only a bit above fast food in my opinion was there for lunch and it was quick

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I have been here several times by ourselves, with friends, and for parties. I cannot remember a meal that I have not been pleased with. I am a big fan of the chips and salsa, the enchiladas, and the nacho's are usually a big hit.
The service is very friendly, prompt, and helpful. The drink specials are very good as well.
Definitely worth checking out.

1  Thank lindsjanem
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for lunch after seeing billboard on interstate traveling home. Typical 'speedy' type mex restaurant. Good salsa with a little kick. Service was fast and menu had a little variety. Food was excellent and came quickly. Will remember for future travels. Wish I had time to sample the 99 cent Rita's.

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Been here plenty of times with the family and always had a great time. Good food, great drink specials, & a outstanding staff. This place is a outstanding place to go for a relaxing night out.

1  Thank CEC_Jason