“Great place to stay!”

Drury Inn & Suites Valdosta
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Valdosta
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Lots of extras! Amanda at the front desk was incredibly helpful! Great staff!! Great choice to stay after a long day of driving...even the pull out bed was comfortable! Great pool area and pop and popcorn were great. We missed the kickback but the breakfast was great!

• Stayed: March 2014
There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites Valdosta

Reviewed April 11, 2014

If you arrive before 7 pm there is a hot meal waiting. In the morning a complete breakfast. Rooms as well as the hotel were very clean and modern and the staff were friendly and efficient.

We have placed this hotel on our short list of places to stay on the I75 that we will use as we go back and forth to Canada.

We travel with our 3 Burmese and the loved hiding everywhere.

Room Tip: There might be a bright spot near their sign at night.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I have stayed at many Drury Inns..this s the Worst.. groups of kids..running around knocking on doors..did not sleep..tried to get breakfast..ha nothing left at9am..cound not use any pool, pm hour.was planning to stay a week..think Iwill check out..wont book again at Drury on my way to Ca. yuk..

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank retired1111
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thank you so much for your honest review of our Drury Inn & Suites of Valdosta, GA. On behalf of the entire team, we would like to apologize that your experience was not better than expected. While many families with kids enjoy staying with us because of our great value and amenities, we strive to ensure that it is still a peaceful retreat for all of our guests. I am so sorry that this was not the case during your stay. We hope that you will stay with us again and if any issues arise during your stay, notify us at the time of the disturbance. I can assure you that we will do everything within our power to make it right for you. If you have any additional feedback, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel to share it with us. We are always seeking to improve our guest experience and we would love to hear your comments.

Thank you again!
Melissa S.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I rented 2 separate 2 bedroom suites about a month in advance for my family and out friends family and I am glad I did. This hotel is one that I usually would not stay in because it is on the expensive side, having 3 kids and being on a tight budget. The amenities really did make up for most of that. Free breakfast (great HOT breakfast, not just cereal) and a hot basic set menu in the evening that we mostly made our supper. Kids loved the indoor/outdoor pool and my husband and I loved the hot tub. We went to Valdosta for a spring break vacation for my kids and a trip with our close friends and their children. It is close to everything. We only left the hotel to go to Wild Adventures. Only down side for me, was the A/C....no matter what you set it on, it stayed at about 72-75. I am hot natured. So maybe fans could be offered or something along those lines. Other than that (and it is still a tad pricey. And I am in their Gold Key Club) we were very happy. I would recommend.

Room Tip: If you get hot, bring a fan. Call way in advance because they fill up quick.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Stayed at Drury Inn Suites in Valdosta with a large group and check in and out was a breeze. Rooms and bathrooms are very spacious and did not see any problems. Overall the rooms were clean, and bed was comfortable. They had popcorn in the late evening, and offered snacks and beverages early afternoon. Breakfast was pretty good also. Waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes, etc. Great place to stay and I would definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Very nice and clean. Easy to find. Staff were all very friendly. My husband and I stay with Drury whenever we can. Love that after a long ride in a car, we don't have to go ride around and look for dinner. Kick back food and drinks are great. Chys was a wonderful upbeat entertainer. Breakfast is wonderful too. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2014

This is a new hotel that is very clean and staff is friendly and helpful. Evening food and a breakfast buffet is included in your room rate. Room was very clean and comfortable. Highly recommend. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family