“Best Hotel In Valdosta”

Drury Inn & Suites Valdosta
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Valdosta
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My family and I are huge fans of Drury Inns. We were very excited to see them build this one in Valdosta. i've stayed at most of the hotels in Valdosta, and the Hampton Inn & Suites so far has been the best, even better than the #1 rated hotel Best Western up on exit 22. Since we haven't tried the Drury yet, and since we were driving north on I-75, planning to stop in Valdosta for the night, I decided to make a reservation for Drury. I'm glad I did. I definitely think it's just a little bit better than the Hampton Inn & Suites. We really enjoyed our stay a lot. We stayed in room 301, which I was very surprise how spacious it was. I thought it was just an standard 2 queen bed guest room. But the room was very nice and clean. Beds were very comfortable. Their breakfast was very good with a lot of good choices, which is what you should expect with Drury Inns. The breakfast also tasted great. Staff was also very nice. We didn't have time to use the pool, so I can't say anything about that, except it does look like a fun pool to swim in. Also we got in so late, that we missed the night food they have, so I can't say anything about that either. All I can say it that we really enjoyed our stay. I also like the location. Right off I-75 and close to a ton of restaurants including Cracker Barrel. Olive Garden is also walking distance from the hotel. Overall our stay was great and we will return. Also Drury Inn will definitely be one of our first choices to stay in Valdosta. I would also recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a place to stay in Valdosta. Because Drury Inn and Suites in Valdosta is perfect in every way. Clean rooms, comfy beds, great free breakfast, close to the mall and restaurants, right next to I-75 but far enough away where road noise shouldn't be a problem, only 5 miles from Wild Adventures, and you get a good night sleep. This is the best hotel in Valdosta.

Room Tip: Room 301 was very nice. So go for a corner room, where you don't have to worry about waking up y...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Caleb J
There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites Valdosta

Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is a great place to stay with resonable rates. We stopped at the Drury on our way to Tennessee. We went to the local amusement park and thought this was a very conveinent location, located right of I-75 with many restaurants nearby. Everyone there was very nice
and the hotel is very clean. They offer you free hot breakfast and dinner along with free
cocktails. We were traveling with our two dogs and they stayed in the room free of charge.
The room was large with a microwave, refrigerator and free wi-fi. There is an indoor and
outdoor pool as well as a jacuzzi which was very nice, and a fitness center. We would
definetely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We stopped at this hotel on our way to Disney World. It was one of the only hotels that would accommodate 3 adults and 2 kids because of the 2 room suites. My kids loved the popcorn at night, and we enjoyed the hot breakfast that was included. The rooms were clean and quiet. The hotel is also convenient to the interstate.

1  Thank Jaime G
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I was very happy with my stay there. It was just a weekend getaway with my friend but the staff Was very friendly and professional. The room rate was excellent fit what you get. Hot breakfast and dinner with a cocktail hour. The dinner was nothing fabulous but would be perfect if you had kids and didn't want to go out. (Hot dogs and chicken tenders) the hotel was clean and well maintained. I'll be looking for Drury inn's in the future!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We had two one-night stays here over the weekend as part of a family road-trip. Both nights were a fun stop and total success. We love the 2-room suite, pool, two HDTV's with kid channels, and all the other Drury perks like free wifi and free Kickback. We have stayed at other Drury Inns, and this location is one of the nicer ones. It's clean and bright, and the staff all are very friendly. The hotel was sold-out the weekend we were there, so everything was busy and on one night we did hear some noise from the guests next door. One neat thing we learned on this trip was about our Drury Gold Key points. We used the points online to reserve a one-room suite, but then we asked at the front desk and were able to upgrade to a two-room suite for only $10! What a great deal! Also, someone mentioned in a review that the beds are fulls not queens, and I can say for sure they are standard queen beds. Finally, I wanted to mention that one night we stayed in a king suite, and I swear it seemed a little smaller than the two-queen suite we stayed in the other night, but in both cases the room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. Great stays!! Thanks, Drury Inn!

Room Tip: I heard the front desk tell someone that all the suites are located in the back of the hotel, which...
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Just opened Dec 2012, is nice, clean, quiet, with a pleasant staff. Although every room was booked and they were turning folks away the night we stayed, there was still plenty of parking available. Plenty of places to eat in east reach.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We have two dogs and always try to stay at a Drury Inn. The one in Valdosta is fairly new and it was our first time to stay there. The hotel staff was very nice and the entire hotel was spotless. The room was large and comfortable and the pups liked it, too. Good free hot breakfast. Great place to stay as the hotel is in walking distance to several eateries.

1  Thank dmspeech