“One of the best places I have ever stayed”

Drury Inn & Suites Valdosta
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Valdosta
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This hotel just opened up Fall 2012. It is spotless, immaculate, great rooms, great decor, friendly and helpful staff. Room price includes evening meal and breakfast. We chose this hotel by seeing advertising signs along Interstate 75 on our drive from Macon, Georgia. I give this hotel top marks. You will not be disappointed if you stay here. It has swimming pool and exercise room inside also. Not only would I stay here again, I cannot wait to stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room is at the back of the hotel which is very quiet and appears to overlook a residential area...
There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites Valdosta

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here overnight on our way to Florida. We were so impressed... Very clean! Nice rooms with comfortable beds. Our kids loved the popcorn & pop in the evening after swimming in the pool. The breakfast was great. The staff was friendly.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We take an annual trip to Florida each year. When we are driving, we never know how far we will get. This year we stopped in Valdosta and found this brand new Drury Inn. Excellent. Hotel opened in Fall of 2012, but everything still looks brand new. Rooms were large and comfortable plus free wifi. They offer a hot food (chicken strips, baked potato, nachos,etc) with drinks reception each night included in your room price - plus free breakfast (eggs, sausage, bagels, waffle maker,etc.) in morning. What a deal! Everything was great from check in, rooms, to friendly people, safe area, Olive Garden within walking distance in same parking lot, great food and affordable price - total around $100 for the night. We will be back!

Room Tip: Call ahead if you know you are coming. We got an esaver room rate $93 plus tax.
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Myself and my mother stayed here a few nights ago. We are both seasoned Drury Hotel visitors and as for myself, I would say this is one of the nicer hotels in the Drury chain. Property was clean, well kept. Staff was friendly and eager to please. Room was clean as well. The meal for the 5:30 Kickback was the best I've ever had. Reminded me of a home cooked meal than a meal at a restaurant. Hotel was booked solid the night I was there with people including a bus with a group of kids whom occupied nearly the entirety of the pool and hot tub till closing so didn't get to experience the pool and hot tub which shows the appeal of the Drury chain to families traveling. This is definitely a great place to stay if either heading to/from Florida (since Valdosta's 20 miles from Florida) or visiting the town of Valdosta. Will definitely return to this hotel since I frequently travel through Valdosta while on vacation.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

My first stay at a "Drury" hotel was wonderful. I'll be looking for these hotels for my trips and let my family, friends and neighbors know I was very impressed with the over all cleanness and service. I felt safe coming and going from parking area. Plus they are pet friendly! And if you arrive between 5:30 pm and 7:00pm free food, with a free glass of wine or I forget the other drinks offered for free. Also breakfast bar every morning!

Room Tip: I think any room would be great!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 13, 2013

You Can't Beat The Price And They Serve Free Hot Breakfast And Hot Dinner. The Hotel Is Very Well Kept. I Had Only One Problems While I Was There And That Was Big Bugs In The Pool, But Once I Addressed With Staff They Kindly Took Care Of The Problem.

Room Tip: Room Not Near Elevators Are Quieter
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The bathtubs are saving the wash and they have free meals and popcorn till 10 and they have a bar for parents and you get 6 free drinks till you have to pay for the drink and everything in the meals is free and I hope you plan a trip there

1  Thank Tatterstar