“It seems that I have a problem with my rewards card. The...”

Super 8 Valdosta Mall
Ranked #19 of 33 Hotels in Valdosta
Macomb
“It seems that I have a problem with my rewards card. The...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

It seems that I have a problem with my rewards card. The desk clerk informed me that the first card I gave her was no longer being used and that my rewards points had expired and the points I had earned were no longer available to be used. The new card I handed her came up as being a duplicate card but I don't have another card and the two cards had different numbers. I have been lead to believe that my loyalty to this chain over the years for the reward of a free room has been for nothing.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

David S, Manager at Super 8 Valdosta Mall, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
I am very sorry you have had a problem with your rewards card. A member servicing agent will be happy to assist you at 866-996-7937 Mon. - Fri. from 9 a.m. - 11 p.m. EST, and Sat. & Sun. 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. EST. Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We hope you will stay with us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Stone Mountain
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Slept on the side next to the hwy. Felt like I was laying on the hwy with 18 Wheelers and planes all night. Didn't get any sleep. Very unhappy. The Mgr. the next day did take care of my concerns but I probably won't ever stay there again. It was my second visit.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Sandra H
Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

This was an overnight stop on a long road trip and was perfect for our purpose. Clean, comfortable room, friendly staff, and we had no issues. And, we had enough Wyndham Rewards so this stay was complimentary using our rewards - an great extra.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
monroe MI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Rooms were clean and comfy . Dave at the front desk was pleasant and helpful. Will stay here again. Close to the freeway.Good location for food and shopping. Breakfast in the morning was good. This was a very good stay at a good reaonable price.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family