This motel is way past its prime, if there ever was one. The photo I saw on line was of the Quality Inn Next door. The non-smoking room appeared clean to the naked eye, but with a strong disinfectant smell, and was certainly cheap. After checking in we discovered the sheets were stained and threadbare, the blankets shabby, and the bedspreads had cigarette burn holes in many places. The towels were so small and thin that there was no point in trying to use them. We were tired from traveling and in no mood to go searching for another place. Besides, the clerk said they owned the Quality Inn, too. So, old TV, not much control over the heating/air unit, but surprise, surprise, they had a fridge for our perishables. I prayed there were no bedbugs. Breakfast was a joke: five tiny chocolate donuts and two packaged muffins served with a family member sleeping on the lobby sofa! We slept a few hours and left early in the morning. I hope I've learned that cheap is awful!