“Welcome Back to Moody AFB”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ichiban

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ichiban
Ranked #137 of 237 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/316/1421946/restaurant/Ichiban-Japanese-Steak-House-Valdosta
Groton, Connecticut
“Welcome Back to Moody AFB”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I attended a class at Warner Robins AFB in the fall of 2012. My wife and I ate here on a Thursday night. I was stationed at Moody for three years and had a chance to stop by Valdosta (drove about four hours from Warner Robins) and was looking for a place to have dinner. We choose Ichiban's. Let me say that the food was wonderful and that you will not be disappointed. We had some sushi - - California Roll and Salmon Roll - - and it was very good. The fish was fresh and the wasabi was wasabi. My wife had teriyaki shrimp and I had teriyaki steak and scallops. Both were high quality and full of flavor. The veggies were super fresh and tasty. The food was a hit. After the meal, we walked around the restaurant and found out that they have a bunch of hibachi grills - - I think about ten of them. There is a little bar next to the sushi bar. And the restaurant is very clean; sometimes this can be a problem in Asian restaurants - - but not here. The owners are super friendly, helpful, and have been in the restaurant business for many years that they really understand how to run a restaurant. We can high recommend Ichiban's. Enjoy.

• Visited September 2012

Valdosta, Georgia, United States
“Enjoyable Meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

I met a couple of friends for lunch. The atmosphere was pleasant. The hostess and server were very friendly and helpful.

Visited April 2013
Valdosta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“See how they cook and create”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Never see any one work as hard as Ichiban's employees, they always try hard to please you, the food is alway excellent, and every visit I find is so impressive that I want to return.....

• Visited May 2013
Valdosta, Georgia
“Best place for Sushi in Valdosta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

Ichiban is very consistent. The sushi is very fresh and well made. Service is nice and timely. Compared to Mori's, the prices are WAY more reasonable, and the atmosphere in the sushi dining area is more relaxed.

Visited March 2013
Hahira, Georgia
“One of my favorites to visit again and again.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Ichiban is a blast! You can either enjoy a quiet dinner in the sushi bar area (and what sushi!!! AMAZING!! So fresh and so generous! They definitely pay attention to the RICE which is what sushi is all about!), or you can enjoy a spirited dining experience at one of the hibachi grills manned by chefs with WONDERFUL personalities to go with their flashy skills. The kids get the biggest kick out of the hibachi and the chefs seem to love making the kids ooh and ahh and squeal. They really get involved with the patrons. I can't say enough about this place but maybe knowing that I now only visit there frequently, I also order it take out when I can't be there, should say how wonderful they are.

Visited February 2013

Been to Ichiban? Share your experiences!