This was a really nice hotel. It was halfway between Nashville and Miami so I chose to spend the night here. I found it convenient to the interstate. My room was very very nice. It was large, with a really nice bed, lot's of amenities, nice couch and chair and just very comfortable. The staff was very nice, and the breakfast in the morning rocked. I look forward to staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a hotel in Valdosta where you can relax and unwind, you'll love the Hampton Inn & Suites® Valdosta-Conference Center hotel. Our gorgeous four-story hotel is conveniently located adjacent to the James H. Rainwater Conference Center, and just moments from Wild Adventures Theme Park, Valdosta State University, Kinderlou Forest Golf Club, Historic Downtown Valdosta, Moody Air Force Base and more! At the Hampton Inn & Suites you will find clean, fresh comfortable rooms that are sure to please. In fact, we have 184 of them! If you’re traveling with your family, you may opt for a room with two beds. Or, if you’re here by yourself on business, why not book a room with a plush, king-sized bed so you can stretch out and relax? Whatever brings you to our hotel, we want your stay to be as pleasant as possible, so let us know how we can help you today. We love having you here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Suites Valdosta Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Suites Valdosta Hotel Valdosta
- Hampton Inn Hotel Valdosta
- Hampton Inn Valdosta
- Valdosta Hampton Inn