1,190 results
All reviews room was clean the breakfast area breakfast staff waffles would stay here again front desk staff happy hour great place to stay free breakfast very nice hotel wild adventures fresh fruit convenient location staff was friendly next morning easy access off the highway
Reviewed January 19, 2017

I was greeted by name and was made to feel welcome. My room was clean. The Breakfast staff was very friendly and kept the area clean. I had oatmeal it was good. The hotel was easy to find. I felt safe.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
lavinasada, Manager at Hampton Inn Suites Valdosta Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Safety is super important- thank you for mentioning that, we are so glad you felt safe as a female corporate traveler! We love welcoming guests by name and genuinely like having you here!

Reviewed January 15, 2017

This Hotel has recently been remodeled and everything looked great. Hotel provided breakfast was good. We had a small problem with our lock jamming on our room and the front desk staff immediately came to assist.

Room Tip: 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends

So sorry to hear of the lock jamming on your door. It was wonderful to hear that our front desk responding accordingly! Enjoy your trip and please do come back!

Reviewed January 14, 2017

This is an excellent hotel with friendly, helpful, hardworking staff. The rooms, lobby and breakfast area were always clean and staff went out of their way for their customers. Happy hour is great! I will stay again when I come to town. It was also very quiet and the beds are very comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. You've efficiently captured the essence of what we are trying to be here at the Hampton Valdosta... friendly and accommodating. Thank you for your review, we appreciate the kind words.

Reviewed January 14, 2017

Definitely stay in this hotel when In the area! The rooms are spacious, clean, comfortable beds and the staff is very helpful! I enjoyed having coffee, tea or cocoa available all day. The to go breakfast bags were so nice too!

Reviewed January 4, 2017

Just a one night stop over from Florida to Georgia with my husband. Entrance was hard to spot in the dark. Check in was easy. King room was large with nice layout...on top floor and very clean. Hotel and room looks partially updated. The bed was too soft for my aching back...I need a firm mattress. Breakfast is minimal compared to other Hamptons and not great. I don't think that I would stay at this property again because of mattress.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Thank Christine Prath... C

First, I’d like to say thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear that we didn’t provide the high quality of accommodations that you have come to expect from the Hampton Brand in regards to our mattress. We have brand new mattresses and the comfort is what people rave about most! We would love to welcome you back in the future.