“Great place to stay, as usual. ”

Hampton Inn Suites Valdosta Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Valdosta
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

I've never been disappointed with a stay at the Hampton Inn. They're all great.

Our room was huge with a chair, ottoman and a pull out love-seat. And the fridge and microwave. Free breakfast of scrambled eggs, potatoes and sausage. Plus all the regular b'fast items.

Front desk was extra nice. And then we were gone. One day I'm going to plan an extended stay at a Hampton inn and enjoy the pool and exercise room, too.

Stayed: April 2014
lavinasada, General Manager at Hampton Inn Suites Valdosta Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Thank you for the compliment, It was a pleasure to serve you. We appreciate your loyality and business. We will look forward seeing you again.

SIncerest Regards,

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I walked up to the counter to check in and was handed my keys immediately. All necessary check in work was done ahead of time. The room was very nice and very clean. The complimentary breakfast was very good with several options for my healthy eating style.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inns, we really appreciate your business. We will look forward seeing you again.

Sincerest Regards,

Reviewed March 30, 2014

This hotel has the expanded breakfast area that's nice and large - and our room was just as we'd expect. No surprises and a regular Hampton Inn experience - that's the way we like it. The location was quite accessible from I-75. If you're arriving from the north, don't take Exit 18 if your GPS tell you to -- go on down to Exit 16 which is right by the hotel

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

We are glad that you had a great stay, thank you for staying with Hampton Inn & Suites. It was pleasure to serve you and we will look forward seeing you again.

Sincerest Regards,

Reviewed March 30, 2014

All Hamptons are good and will stay with them again. Valdosta Hampton has a lot of wear and tear and isn't easy to find in the dark. Service Staff is top notch as with all Hamptons. Maybe just a 1 time bad experience from me. Hotel was crowded with sports teams and my family and I were shoved out of the breakfast by them, so maybe I am being a bit harsh.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
lavinasada, Manager at Hampton Inn Suites Valdosta Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. I am very pleased to hear that you were treated with Hamptonality by the staff. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service to all of our guests. I am sorry however to hear about the breakfast experience you and your family had. The hotel is very busy most of the year and our hotel is usually chosen as the host hotel for many groups due to our commitment to service, proximity to the RainWater Conference center and restaurants within walking distance. We hope to see you and your family again so that we may have the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Stayed here 2 times on a recent trip to Florida. The second visit was not that great. The King Room we had on the 3rd floor seemed very worn and out of date for a Hampton Inn. We often choose Hampton Inn because you can depend on a certain level of room but unfortunately this visit was a let down. The staff was nice. The breakfast was ok, but extremely crowded and the wait for new food to be brought out was very long. All in all, you may be better to choose a different location if you are traveling that way. Definitely not the best choice, if you can avoid it.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your stay with us. I could not find information about your first stay with us but I am very pleased that you had a good experience. I would like to share the exciting news that in May we are replacing every mattress and boxspring in the hotel with brand new. And, as always, we are continuously updating and improving the hotel. We look forward to your return and having the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

This is actually my 2nd time staying in this hotel and it has gotten better since my 1st visit several years ago. My husband and 2 sons ages 14 and 9 stayed that this property overnight for a quick birthday trip to Wild Adventures Theme Park. The hotel is right off the highway and literally 10 minutes from the park so it was very convenient.

Our profile accidentally had us listed as smokers, so we were booked in a smoking room. We are non smokers, so the minute we opened the door to the room, it wreeked of smoke and made my head hurt and my eyes burn. I went back to the lobby and asked if they had anything non smoking and they were very accommodating. Our next room was MUCH, much better and smoke free!

The room was very clean, and I'm a real stickler when it comes to hotel rooms. I couldn't find 1 thing wrong with it, with the exeption of a slight short in the bathroom light that made it flicker. No big deal, and other than that the room was comfy and clean.

The free breakfast was actualy pretty good! They offered during my visit french toast sticks, eggs, sausage patties, oatmeal w/toppings, boiled eggs, make your own waffle station, muffins, danishes, bagels, cereals, fresh fruit, yogurt, juices and coffee.

We ate dinner at a restaurant called "Cheddars" nearly at the hotel's backdoor which was great, and if you forgot something at home, you can walk to Walmart down the street!

If we were ever back in the area again, we woud definitely stay here.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank nitadj33

Thank you so much for your kind words and detailed description of your stay with us. I will share your experience with the staff. We focus everyday on providing Hamptonality to every guest and it is such a pleasure to hear that we resolved the smoking room mix-up. We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you and your family.

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this Hampton Inn for one night as our family was traveling. Booked a suite that included a king bed and pull-out sofa bed. The sofa bed sheets had not been changed from previous guests and were dirty. Mattress pad: urine-stained. Front desk: let's just say they have not had a lot of customer service training. Won't stay there again.

Stayed: March 2014

I apologize for your experience with the sofa bed sheets as this is certainly not up to the standards that we strive to achieve day in and day out. We have procedures in place and requirements that we enforce to prevent things like this from happening so I am very concerned to hear of your experience. I have addressed this with the room attendants and with our Housekeeping Supervisor to ensure that we are more diligent in executing our operations to exceed our guests expectations.