“Absolutely the Best Hampton Inn in the USA”

Hampton Inn Suites Valdosta Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Valdosta
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I've stayed at many Hampton's in the USA but this was by far the nicest one. We stayed on June 25th while traveling to the Miami area. We had no reservations and arrived around midnight.

The front desk clerk was very accommodating and within minutes we were in our super large room. Two queens, a sofa sleeper and just plenty of room.

Unlike most Hampton Inn's I've seen, this one was a T-shape with multiple wings. The room was great and very clean. It was also very quiet.

Breakfast the next morning was good and checkout was quick as well.

This is an excellent stop for the night at around $120 with no reservation. It will become by go to hotel on I75 south.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Suites Valdosta Conference Center

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We took a last minute trip to Wild Adventures....hotel stay was perfect and was close to park. Very clean rooms and comfortable beds. Enjoyed the pool. Well lit parking lot. Hotel is within walking distance to several restaurants and Walmart. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Jennifer G
Reviewed July 6, 2013

In Valdosta two to three nights per week... my stays are always at the Hampton(Conference center)! Staff is very nice and welcoming everytime no matter what shift I come in on and rooms are alway clean. This is my companies recommended Hotel while in Valdosta and I recommend any one that is there visiting Valdosta to Stay as well!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I am international traveller and stayed with Hampton inn and suites conference centre Valdosta GA. A very nice hotel with up to standards of service. It is located right next to I75 and is very quiet. The nicest service I have ever come across after staying weeks with different hotels on my visits. The staff will help you with just anything. The rooms were very clean and I had no complaints with anything at all. The breakfast was hot and yummy. Perfect beds, perfect sleep, perfectly air conditioned, nice breakfast and a good location. What else do you need?
Overall an outstanding hotel. Thanks. Will come again.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The hotel is in a great location with lots of conference space across the street, I can see how it would be very, very popular for meetings, family reunions and the like. However, there are problems here. Our room was a large room for handicapped people with 2 queen beds and a pullout sofa. The room was clean, but there was a large crack in the ceiling with staining around it, and some of the tile was coming off the baseboard in the bathroom. Moreover, the breakfast buffet was rather disorganized. They kept running out of eggs. Rather than bring in a serving dish full of eggs, they would only bring in a little at a time, thus causing guests to wait or look elsewhere for something to eat. I also didn't like seeing a woman, whom I assume is the manager, in the buffet area without a proper uniform - she was in street clothes. This is the worst Hampton Inn I've ever visited. If management would address these small issues, this hotel could be topknotch!

1  Thank Cruzin404
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We phoned for a last-minute reservation from the road. The reservation was handled efficiently in less than two minutes. Check in was fast, although many people were arriving at the same time to escape a driving rain. Despite the location right next to I-75, the room was well-insulated against highway noise. At the self-service breakfast there was a big crowd, but three attendants kept things promptly filled, helped guests and cleaned tables in a timely way. This was excellent service for such a large hotel (it seemed much larger than most Hamptons). Public areas were kept very clean. Recommended overnight on I-75.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2013

WONDERFUL !!!!!! Duvet covers the best. you will definately have a good nite sleep. The Hampton customer service was very professional and I even use the laundry room and boy was I impressed with the dryer ...it dried the clothes in no time.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton