All reviews indoor pool front desk hot tub oatmeal wild adventures room was clean stay there again staff was very friendly king bed lots of restaurants road trip long drive biscuits continental breakfast great place to stay after a long day carlson
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was really wanting a familiar place to stay. I wouldn't say I was the happiest of campers and too tired to fight. The room I was put in was very nice. I was told it would be a roll in shower, it wasn't. The shower dripped, the sink didn't drain properly, stuff from previous people were left on dresser and in refrigerator. When I got the bill, it wasn't even the right name or address. They didn't have me in the system. I've only stayed at Country Inn & Suites a dozen times over the last 10 years! Manager on duty apologized, but really wasn't genuine, at least that is what I felt. My breakfast was perfect, at least I left with a good taste.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

REQUEST: Traveled up to Valdosta for a one-night stay to attend a wedding. The check out time was 11AM, but we asked for an one hour extension because the wedding started at 1:00PM. We were told to ask morning shift for approval, but make sure to ask them early. At 6:00AM, my husband returned to front desk for approval, only to be told to come back later because morning shift had not arrived. He returned later at 8:00AM for the same request just to be told "NO."
CLEANLINESS: The tub had black grout and water sat in the sink for minutes before going down. (To support my claims, I took pictures of both)

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Coastal824620, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Valdosta, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Lasheba T,

We are very sorry the cleanliness of your room wasn't up to our typical standards and I apologize for the negative impression we gave you. We will use your comments about as a training opportunity with our housekeeping team.

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

We travel often for both work and personal. This hotel was one we used to frequent several years ago and we loved it for the delicious breakfast and indoor pool. We recently started coming to Valdosta twice a month and decided to give the Country Inn and Suites a try again. We are disgusted at the condition of this hotel. The bathroom is nasty. The breakfast this morning was horrible ( so bad that we went to Waffle House). There is mold, stray hairs, and dirt throughout the room and bathroom. The carpet feels grimy. There is mold on the couch cushions, the room smells musty, and the comforter has stains. Today, housekeeping chose not to clean the room m, leave more towels, yor make the beds because of a lose dog. (We don’t own a dog!!!!) Go to the Hampton or basically anywhere else.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Coastal824620, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Valdosta, GA, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2019

Dear dianeh823,

We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.

Reviewed April 25, 2019