“Honeymoon suite”

Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Valdosta
Ranked #14 of 33 Hotels in Valdosta
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stayed here traveling to florida for our honeymoon! It had a huge room for us, with a jacuzzi tub in the room to enjoy as well. The staff was so very nice to us and treated us like royalty. The room was spotless and very warm and inviting. I would recommend this to anyone. Great place to stay!!

Room Tip: 2nd floor -
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dfabfive
There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Valdosta

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had a great stay. The hotel was booked up this weekend not sure what was going on but our stay was great. The staff was very friendly and accomadating and the breakfast was very good. We rented 3 rooms. Family and grandkids. My grandsons loved the pond next to the hotel because they got to feed the turtles!! They are 5 and 7. Lots of great hotels in walking distance.

Room Tip: They Have connecting rooms. Great when traveling with children.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lwall2004
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We made reservations for this hotel weeks before our trip to Valdosta, but when we arrived we had no rooms. When the reservations were made at the 1-800 number, we told them that we needed 5 rooms and we would be arriving very late because we were going to the Wild Adventures Park first. The reservation agent assured us that that was ok. We confirmed the reservations again at 1:30 am on the morning we were leaving for Valdosta and were told again that arriving very late would be ok. Imagine our surprise we we arrived at the hotel and were told that we had no rooms and they were sold out. After spending a fun-filled day at the park, we were all very tired and ready to get some sleep. The sales manager, Mr. Wilson, and front desk agent on duty were very accommodating to our situation. They turned what started out as a bad experience into something good. They were able to put us into 3 suites at the same rate that we booked the other rooms for. They made sure we had extra bedding and rollaway beds so we could all get some much needed sleep. Needless to say, we were all very please with the customer service we received directly from the hotel. We will be staying at this hotel again, but we will make our reservations directly with the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TiredMom97
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I don't want to sound like a shill for Carlson, but I left the hotel at the end of my stay wanting for absolutely nothing. The room was very clean and comfortable, the amenities were exactly as described, and the staff could not have been any friendlier. I have used this hotel now three times in the past two years and each visit gets my "thumbs up". Sara and Norris were both exceptional to deal with and I experienced nothing but pleasant and helpful staff at every turn. I VERY highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is expecting to spend the night in Valdosta - this is money very well spent!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Frank Z
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I would like to personally again thank Ms. Sara who was the front desk receptionist at the time of our arrival on 7/13/2013. She assisted our familiy in a caring, friendly, and helpful manner. We were very pleased with the king suite, breakfast and hospitality given to us during our stay. We definately will stay again on our next journey to Valdosta, GA. Thanks again...........:)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RRobbins_13
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We were pleased to know that this hotel was expecting us and was prepared to receive us with a welcome hospitality. We had been on the road for over ten hours we arrived. Thanks for an excellent stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This hotel is one of my favorite hotels now. I travel around through my work and have stayed at many hotels. This is one of the cleanist and most pleasant hotels I have ever stayed at. I enjoy the hot breakfast which is always changed with a different menu every day. The staff is very nice and very accommodating. I stayed in a suite room which has a separate bedroom from the living room which was very nice. Everything is very clean.

The amenities (pool, workout room, business center) looked very nice but I didn't use any of them during this visit.

Would highly recommend this hotel for their affordability, friendliness, and cleanliness!

Room Tip: I would ask for the room toward the south end of the hotel for being the most quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business