“Great Food Great Service”

Old Times Country Buffet
Ranked #11 of 238 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tampa, FL
“Great Food Great Service”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

This buffet was delicious! The selection was fantastic! They worked very hard keeping everything full stocked on the buffet. Everything was fresh! We will be back! Probably not the best place for a vegetarian, I guarantee you won't care after trying this food! So good!

Visited May 2012

Naples, Florida
“I cannot BELIEVE more people have not been here raving about how good this restaurant is!”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

The first time we found Old Times Country Buffet we were in Valdosta running from a SW Florida hurricane. We didn't know any restaurants in the area and just stumbled onto it while driving around.
The more we saw of Valdosta the better we like the town and eating at this restaurant was one of the best parts of our stay!
If you like country cookin' you'll want to eat here.
The staff was very friendly, they had a huge selection of EVERYTHING and at an unbeatable price.
It's family buffet style and you won't leave there hungry but you'll want to come back soon.
We occasionally drive through Valdosta while traveling and we don't hesitate to drive out of our way to enjoy a good meal at the Country Buffet. I recommend it highly.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank BandL830
“Good down home cooking!”
Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

It's bee awhile (3 years) since I ate here but when I looked on TA I seen no reviews so I decided I must review it.

Great food! Fried chicken, fish, etc. the sides were delish and plenty to pick from.
All sides were well seasoned and not just dumped from a can

The restuarant was very clean from the dinning areas to the bathrooms. Cute too!

We stopped here on the way to the Smokie Mountains (vacation) and we were delighted to find this place!

Great food and value!

We will be going again this September and will be stopping by here again. I will give an update then!

1 Thank Weatherlass