“Liam M” 4 of 5 bubbles

Olive Garden
Ranked #39 of 236 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
LaSalle, Canada
“Liam M”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

Driving home from florida on mar.22,, sat. night,, busy,, hotel full was ready for a long wait. Got seated right away and had wine in hand within 5 min. thanks to Liam M our server.Food also came quickly and was hot and seen to very well by Liam. This was great as we have a long ride home and got back to hotel without delay. The place was very busy,, kudos to the manager and Liam,,, thanks

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

North Aurora, Illinois
“Food wasn't that great”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

Husband and I stopped in here when we checked into town. We both got the mixed grill, and salad and breadsticks. The waitress forgot to put in the actual food order, but was kind enough to admit it and give us a free dessert; however, the food was terrible.
The steak and chicken were overly processed, and really the only thing worth eating was the salad and breadsticks.

• Visited March 2014
Valdosta, Georgia
“Nice place to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

All category of reviews are sometimes over blown so in a chain restaurant so I think you should never see a 5 star rating. That said the Olive Garden in Valdosta is very good. I've gone twice so far a will go again. The soup and salad are great just in it self. The staff is what makes a chain restaurant good or bad. My experience both times has been great. The manager stopped by to ask if everything was all right and we had tried a appetizer we didn't like and so she gave us a free gift card for our next visit. Pleasant things like that make you want to come back.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Live Oak, Florida, United States
“Very friendly management”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

We didn't wait long at all to get a table. Once seated, our waitress took great care of us, recommending great meals and checking on us often. Both managers came around to check on us and spent time talking with us. This was definitely a pleasant experience and we'll be back.

Valdosta, Georgia
“Olive Garden has slipped...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

I always loved Olive Garden back when I had to drive 50-60 miles to get there. It was worth it 10-15 years ago. I even taught myself how to make Zuppa Tuscana just so I didn't have to wait for a trip! Lately, the food quality, service, and attention to detail are a memory... The last 4 times I have gotten food at Olive Garden, I have been disappointed. The wrong flatbread or missing cheese. Always SOME type of issue. Too bad.