“Awesome!”

Dining options: Reservations
Valdosta, Georgia
“Awesome!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

On the evening, of 1/4, we were a rather large group, dining. Apart, from being perfect, as ought to be expected, the manager on duty and the servers, genuinely, went over and beyond our expectations, to serve with a smile.
To say, the least, being a large group, we were demanding. Even though, each order was executed flawlessly, with great promptness. The food was, at the right temperature and excellent.
Keep up the good work

• Visited January 2014

“Great place in walking distance to the Drury Inn.”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

How can you go wrong with Olive Garden? They are tried and true. We love sitting at the bar having some wine and some good food!

• Visited December 2013
South Georgia
“Abysmal”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

My mother and I went here after a movie one night. It was her suggestion but I really did not think it would be good~I was right!
First of all I ordered a dry martini and everyone was so confused about how to prepare it that I was sorry I even asked for one. At one point the waitress came back and asked me if I wanted a vodka sour instead!!
My mother ordered the soup and salad and she enjoyed her soup. I ordered the steamed mussels and that was a big mistake~Half I could not eat because they were not open. When I told the waitress she said she would bring the manager over to discuss. I told her I was trying to salvage what was left of the evening and preferred, instead, to visit with my mother. But the manager came over and proceeded to tell me all the problems they were having with the chef!
They did remove the mussels from my bill. However, I will never set foot in ANY Olive Garden ever again!

• Visited October 2013
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
“A great place to enjoy a delightful meal with friends”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Today, I dined here and was pleasantly surprised with the atmosphere, food, and service. Page was our server. She made sure that our table received attention for beverages and bread and promptly placed our food order. She is a wonderful representative for this establishment with her engaging personality. The food was served in a timely manner and great care was given to allow us to eat our own pace. She made sure that our leftovers were bagged so that we could take them home. I would recommend this restaurant because of the varying prices and all the above reasons.

• Visited October 2013
Jennings
“Always good”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Soup, Salad and Breadsticks! Best ever! New to Valdosta and such a treat to finally have this business in town. Stop by and enjoy the beautiful new building and wonderful staff.

Visited August 2013