“Good service, average food”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #25 of 245 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is a new building and is quite large and impressive for OG. We stopped in on a Friday evening before the rush on our way back to ATL from The Keys. Very convenient to I-75. Service was attentive and polite. Food came out in a timely manner. The manager came out to check on us and overall it was a good stop for us. We picked "Tour of Italy" to share, as we eat smaller portions than most Americans seem to consume. Combined with the salad, we were fine, although a bit disappointed with the food. Lasagna tasted strong, almost bitter and we suspect sausage is in the mix. Alfredo was best thing on the plate. The chicken parm was unseasoned and bland. It's funny, but the basic dishes seem to be the worst and the special offerings are frequently the best at OG! Perhaps it's because the line cooks handle the basics and the chefs handle the specials? I only eat in places like this when I'm on the road and now I know why!

Visit: April 26

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Got coupon while staying at the Drury Inn next door, I ate there 2 times while I was there. Food was very good while I was there & the service was outstanding!!! I plan to make this my normal stop eveytime I come to town.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

My husband and I went there for our anniversary. I was, needless to say, not impressed. The waitress never smiled or acted like she cared about the restaurant's patrons. It took an hour to receive our food and when we did, I was not happy. I ordered spaghetti with a red sauce and I swear, the sauce was tasteless and tasted like it should have been used for calamari. My husbands chicken was overcooked and very tough and his white sauce was flavorless. We were so upset, we didn't even finish our dinner. I will never go there again.

2  Thank C D
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is a great restaurant right off of I-17 near Valdosta. Clean, great food, nice mixture of clientel. Great place to relax to and from Florida.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We ate here with a party of eight. Service was excellent, food was great! Will go back again on our next trip to Valdosta.