Courtyard Valdosta
$53
$89
$95
$67
All reviewsdog runfront deskgreat lobbyhealthy choicesroom was cleanmarriott propertydirectly across the streetbusiness tripcomfortable place to staystaff was friendlyworking ordercheck in was quickgood nights sleepsitting areanight's sleepexercise roomrestaurants and shopping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I found this hotel, by luck, driving home from Florida to Chicago. I was exausted and sick and all I wanted was a nice bed. I got much more than that. The gentleman behind the front desk (I totally forgot his name, maybe James????) was absolutely the nicest guy. He really seemed to care and even offered me some Advil after I mentioned that I was sick. He was so sweet and really is a great asset to that hotel.
The manager, on the other hand, was not the friendliest person I have met. He was a bit on the ruder side, but the guy at the desk definitely made up for it. Thanks so much for doing a great job! Keep up the work.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kimberly K
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Stayed on the way north for a night. Front staff extremely friendly. Room was oversized and very comfortable. Would recommend for a night or more. Close to the University and convenient to places to eat.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Recently stayed at this hotel while traveling to Florida for the holidays. The hotel is a bit hidden behind the mall away from I-75. The staff was fantastic throughout my stay. My ground floor room was ready, very clean and had the extra pillows I had requested. Given its location its very quite with no interstate traffic. They have a nice outdoor hot tub and pool which is open year around as well. The hot tub was nice and relaxing on the night I stayed as the outside temp was around 50 degrees.

I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through or to the Valdosta area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ddmullis
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Clean rooms on par with most Courtyards. The front desk amd breakfast staff were fantastic. Great value that includes breakfast. Close to the highway. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Big fan of the courtyard hotels

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Have traveled a lot and need a handicap accessible room. Finally had one that just as good as promised. All features to needed to make my stay easier. Breakfast little pricey but good. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012