“Good for killing time.”

Jungle Jym's Family Fun Center
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Jungle Jym's has not held up well over the years. However, it's not that expensive and makes for a fun afternoon for cheap. The roller skating part is in bad disrepair. Bring your own skates as the rentals are still from the 90's and in an awful state! The play area is fairly large. The arcade area is okay. Don't try to play a serious game on the green as the putt putt is also in need of maintenance. Make sure you call ahead, as they have infrequent and odd hours.

3  Thank 33,104

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Christmas Party for needy children. They made it fun for the kids. They also are not there to babysit but they do have someone at each place to ensure safety and fairness. I like this place.

1  Thank Cindy887
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This place is great for the kids, but I was sort of unprepared for the prices for what you get. Don't get me wrong - the bouncy houses and slides were great, but the price is too high. My kids do have a great time here, but its usually stopped by unsupervised kids climbing on top where they're not supposed to be, or just being out of control. I know parents need a break (trust me, I'm one of them), but please just be responsible for your children. Nice if you've got a free couple of hours with the kids, but I don't think we'll be back unless we get invited to a party there. Otherwise, it's just not that great.

3  Thank haxtona
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Early June, 2012, we traveled with our grandsons to Valdosta to wait for the birth of twins. While there, I needed an activity to keep the boys, 6 and 9, occupied for some time and let them burn some outside energy. Jungle Jym's was perfect. For $10 each, we played two rounds of mini golf, could have played more, and they spent hours in the climbing maizes, slid down every slide, and played arcade games they had never seen. I would have given 5 stars, but the arcade prizes are high ticket count, typical arcade junk. I will say they were very generous in allowing the boys to "purchase" above the ticket count for some of the items. The games are more about something to do rather than the prize. The price of admission gave everyone a good number of tokens to play the games and an unlimited amount of time at the facility, including a day stamp that allowed re-admission should you not want to eat lunch on the premises. We ate the lunch special which included a large pepperoni pizza and a pitcher of soft drink of our choice. The pizza was much better than expected rivaling that of several pizza houses I've visited. I've seen other reviews that bashed the place for admission price being charged of the observer, but really, the quality time spent with kids is well worth it. Play with them and have some fun. All in all, I spent a total of about $40, and entertained some very active boys for about 5 hours. Pretty cheap for an hourly rate with lunch included. I would definitely recommend it. A wheel chair would be very tricky on the mini golf as it is very hilly, seems like it would be accessible, but very hilly and some holes possibly not accessible. Considering a movie would have lasted maybe two hours and cost alomost as much without lunch, I felt like this was a bargain.

5  Thank Ken F
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Lots of things for kids to do. But the place is not real clean. The bathrooms are filthy so go somewhere else ahead of time. The food is your average frozen food at a skating rink.

5  Thank Michelle C