“Good lunch ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped on the way through Valdosta for lunch. Large selection on the menu. Food on neighboring tables looked good. We tried a lunch combo. Soup or salad and half sandwich. Large portions. Especially the half portion of meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Service was good and staff friendly.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (586)

Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

We were looking for a restaurant in the area. And saw cheddars. We happily went there because we know of the quality Inn food and service. The hostess was distracted but seated us. Someone came for drinks. Stephanie, the waitress took our order. A young man bought our food, but no silverware. I got up and asked someone for silverware. She in turn asked some else. Still no silverware. From the other side of the booth we heard someone yell, “silverware “.

We finally got our silverware after wait five minutes since the food had come. I spoke with Stephanie who was supposed to bring our silverware she said the hostess. This cheddars is a franchise and should have management to defend the name. Stephanie saved the day for Cheddars good service reputation.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Love the food and customer service.

What I don't like is how trip advisor ask me for a quick review so I commit and write a quick review but noooo that's not enough... I must use 100 words.... FML I'm done...I wish I could review trip advisor, I could definitely think of 100 words to give them!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed December 26, 2019

The food, service and cocktails were all excellent. The country fried steak and country fried chicken were both prepared perfectly. I will absolutely eat here again. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 14, 2019 via mobile

I met some friends there recently and it was my first visit in a few years. The service was very good but the salmon was better! The buttered corn off the cob side was too spicy for me but the rest of the meal was delicious! And, my favorite part of the restaurant is there were no TVs in the general dining area! Hats off to management for this non-distracting decision!

Date of visit: December 2019