“Excellent food at excellent price”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #11 of 253 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Rapidly seated during dinner rush. Prices were great. Verona was a superb waitress, and the food was excellent. Only third time I've dined at Cheddars restaurants--each different and each excellent.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I have eaten at other Cheddar's before with good luck but this one let me down a little bit. I ate at the bar. The staff was somewhat inattentive and seemed more concerned with their friends sitting at the bar than other customers. Food was good but beer selection was poor. Where are your local and craft beer selections??

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend the Monte Cristo sandwich. It was so good. My family had the Buffalo Wrap. They all said it was good. We will be eating here again.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I enjoyed my meal at Cheddar's. It was open late which made it an awesome option for a meal after the church's worship experience. The staff was friendly and welcoming after 9:00 pm - AWESOME. I highly recommend Cheddar's when traveling to Valdosta GA

Reviewed June 29, 2014

My friend and I decided to meet at Chedder's to visit. We were told there was a 25 minute wait, but we may have only waited maybe 10 minutes. The waitress was very polite and helpful. My friend and I both enjoyed our food and the dessert was a very generous portion!