“Very good food. Very good atmosphere.”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #7 of 238 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Cape Coral, Florida
“Very good food. Very good atmosphere.”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

The food was very good, atmosphere was excellent. The onion rings were some of the best I've ever had. Lasagna I had was very good. And together they were way too much food. Went there on a recommendation of the hotel clerk. Was one those gems your file away to come back to another time.

• Visited October 2013

florida
“Nice atmosphere - average food”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This restaurant has a very nice atmosphere about it. It looks upscale but the food is just average but good enough. Service is very good. I ordered the key west chicken/shrimp. The chicken breast was grilled with several small shrimp on top of a small portion of rice pilaf and a bourbon sauce. You got two sides so I ordered broccoli and carrots. Overall it was a good meal. The broccoli came out steaming but no seasoning at all. I pour some the bourbon sauce over it and it helped a lot. The carrots had a mild buttery taste and I also poured some bourbon sauce to help it out and it did. My husband ordered chicken fried steak which as not very good at all. Thick batter over tough bland steak...not so good. He wasn't very happy. They have a full bar with wine, beer and specialty drinks. We would come here again if we are in the area but would stay away from the chicken fried steak.

• Visited September 2013
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Our First Time”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Staying at a Fairfield Inn just around the corner, we gave this a try. We were pleasantly surprised. It was described to us as an upscale Applebee's but that did not due it justice.
We were greeted pleasantly and seated immediately. The menu offered an abundance of choices at very reasonable prices. My large serving of chicken tenders tasted freshly made. It tasted better than KFC or any casual restaurant we have been too. I got 6 crispy tenders with a side of very good coleslaw. My wife raved about her Monte Cristo so I had to have a bite...it was great! The only negative we found was the lack of a decafe tea choice. Our server gave my wife free hot water with lemon.
This is a must visit if you are staying at the Fairfield Inn around the corner.

Visited September 2013
Sanford, Florida
“Cheddars”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Enjoyed this restaurant with my family and friends. Very pleasant place to go and you don't have to be dressed up to go. Menu had a lot to choose from. Was not very expensive. Service was not that bad either. Would definitely go back. They just built one in Sanford, Florida and my wife have already gone again.

• Visited July 2013
Stockton, Ga
“Less than average”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The menu is all over the place with no definitive theme. Not exactly a problem except the only thing that caught my eye were the fish tacos. Unfortunately it was the worse fish tacos I have ever eaten. On the plus side, the place is clean and inviting. Just not enough to get me there again.

• Visited November 2012