“Good choice”

Cheddar's
Ranked #8 of 237 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Georgia
“Good choice”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Stopped here on our way back from Disney based on the reviews. Had four in our group. Everyone enjoyed the food. We had the honey croissants, the triple sampler, the Monte Cristo, Steak/Tenders, Fried Shrimp, and the Buffalo Chicken Wrap. Everyone enjoyed what they had. Really liked the nacho appetizer. Would return if in the area. Large menu with something for everyone.

• Visited January 2013

Marietta GA
“Very Nice Dinner”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This restaurant was within walking distance to the Hampton Inn I was staying in. I was happy with that as I was tired of sitting in a car. The service was very good and people were very friendly. I ordered their mushroom burger with fries and it was a very good choice. Prices are very reasonable for the portions that are served. There is ample parking and easy access back to I-75

Visited January 2013
Valdosta, Georgia
“Affordable, delicious, family dining”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Cheddars is awesome, plain and simple. The portions are large. The food is delicious. Some of the 'homemade' favorites are Chicken Pot Pie and the Shepards Pie. Whatever you get, start with the onion rings. Piled high (literally) and not at all heavy; kind of like a tempura batter on freshly sliced onions - can't beat them.

The atmosphere here is great for families. Sometimes there is a wait to be seated, but I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes.

Visited February 2013
Green Cove Springs, Florida
“OMG Good Lunch”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I am glad there isn't a Cheddars near out location as I would gain 10 pounds. Had the Monte Carlo - now I have driven 100 miles out of my way for this sandwich in Arizona, and the Cheddars version is better than that. Soup was great. Our waitress couldn't remember her own name (no kidding) so enough said about her, but the meal made up for it all. Definately a stop!!

• Visited February 2013
Citrus Springs, Florida
“Enjoyable Dinner”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We ate here on our way back home from Florida while staying at the Fairfield Inn. We were surprised at the quantity, quality and price of the food. We had a great meal at a reasonable price. They were not that busy when we were there and the service was great. Would recommend stopping here while in Valdosta.

• Visited February 2013